petek, 14. julij 2017

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla

I first purchased this NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer several years ago and it was the first concealer where I actually found a perfect match for my skintone. At the time it was one of the most talked about concealers on the market and I've repurchased it twice so far, so you can already tell that I really like it.

The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer comes in a simple transparent tube with a rubberized black cap the brand is known for. There in 6 ml of product inside and it has a doe foot applicator which makes it easy to control the amount of product you want to apply and also where you want to put it. It is very pigmented and covers darkness in the under eyes in one layer and is also the best concealer I've tried for covering blemishes - unlike with most others I rarely have to apply more than one layer for full coverage, and even if I have to layer it, it builds well without looking cakey or patchy. It has a very creamy and blendable texture with great lasting power on the skin and it dries into a satin-matte finish. I always set it with powder (I'm currently using this one) and I rarely notice it fading, setting into fine lines or creasing by the end of the day.
A while back I also tried the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which often gets described as a dupe for the NARS one and while they are similar in some ways and they're both really nice concealers, especially the Collection one for its price, the NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer still offers a bit more and better coverage, creaminess, blendability, longevity and a better shade range. Another great drugstore option is the Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer, which offers two nice light shades.
The shade that I'm currently using is Vanilla, which is the second lightest shade and has a pink undertone. It used to be a perfect match for me, but right now it pulls a little too pink and dark, but I have a feeling the lightest shade Chantilly would be too light for me. I can still make it work.
 Comparison swatches:
Everytime I put this NARS concealer away and don't use it for a while and then come back I fall right back in love with it. It is on the pricey side, but you need a small amount to achieve great flawless coverage, so I think this one is totally worth it. Available here online.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar