ponedeljek, 17. julij 2017

L'Occitane Peony Petal Cleansing Oil

Last month L’Occitane came out with a new peony-infused cleansing oil which is a part of their expanded peony collection. The brand already has two other cleansing oils available (see here and here) and since I loved both I was excited to try this one out as well.


The L’Occitane Peony Petal Cleansing Oil* comes in a plastic transparent bottle and one of it’s most unique features is the fact that the cleansing oil is infused with real peony petals from Provence and some of them are also floating inside the bottle. There is 200 ml of product inside. The texture is thicker than what I remember being in the brand’s previous cleansing oils that I’ve tried and it has a slight yellow tint. Despite the thicker feel while spreading the oil over my hands, the oil still has a lovely velvety glide on the skin and effectively removes makeup and other impurities - I find that it removes all traces of makeup and sunscreen, but needs a bit more work with stubborn long-lasting waterproof mascaras.
After massaging it onto dry skin, I add some water and it turns into a lovely milky consistency that gently cleanses and leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. My preferred method of removing is wiping it off with a damp warm facial cloth. I can imagine it leaving a nice radiant glow on dry skin for the day if you were to use it as your morning cleanser. I love the subtle floral peony scent of this oil which is relaxing and warm, and the fact that the formulation of the oil doesn’t contain any ingredients that would break me out while I've been using it.
 Peony petals inside the cleansing oil:
Compared between the three different versions of cleansing oils from L'Occitane I can't pick a favourite - especially choosing between this one and their Immortelle Oil Make-Up Remover. If you're just looking for a product to remove makeup well, you might prefer the Immortelle version better (another plus is the fact that it comes with a pump, which makes dispensing it an easier task). This one has a richer texture and lovely smell (I don't really care for the one of Immortelle, but it also doesn't bother me), which makes me reach after this newer version often.
 Ingredients list:
The brand’s peony range also includes a variety of other skincare products with different concerns as well as floral scented body care items (you can find their whole lineup of Peony products (Pivoine Sublime) here).

*PR Sample

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar