torek, 11. april 2017

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration/Repair

I never thought I would be writing this post and adding the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream to the 'Skincare', instead of 'Bodycare' tag. I bought this cream thinking it would be perfect for my parched and dry skin on the body in winter, but I honestly can't believe how well it's been working out for me as a facial moisturizer. On my oily and acne prone skin.

The First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream comes in several different sizes. Mine comes in a large jar containing 170,1 g of product. The jar is plastic and closes well while the packaging design is the same as with the whole Ultra Repair line of First Aid Beauty products. The cream is designed with dry, distressed and itchy skin in mind and can be used on the face and body as needed throughout the day. The texture of this cream feels whipped, rich and quite thick but still emollient and it sinks into the skin fast. It immediately adds a boost of hydration, feels soothing, calms down redness and inflammation and makes the skin look brighter in the morning. The moisturizer doesn't have any colorants or artificial fragrances added to it.
One of the ingredients it contains is Shea Butter, which usually doesn't work all that well with acne prone and oily skin like mine, but this moisturizer has been a real miracle for my skin this past winter. I still apply it every evening as my last step in my routine and in the winter I was also applying thinner layers in the mornings. It leaves a natural satin-matte finish on the skin and is a great base for makeup. If I apply too much or try to rub it into the skin too hard it has a tendency to pile up, which is its only disadvantage. It works just as well on the body. My legs get annoyingly dry in the winter so I need to use very nourishing products on them to prevent the skin getting dried out and itchy, so this cream is a life-saver in that account as well.
Ingredients: 
Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ceramide-3, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract.
Applied to the skin:
I've tried several First Aid Beauty products so far and most of them have been complete winners. I keep repurchasing their Face Cleanser, Ultra Repair Lip Therapy and their Facial Radiance Pads, and I'm adding this product to my favorites as well. I hope it will work for me just as well in the summer time, because the texture doesn't seem heavy at all. Available from here online.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar