četrtek, 12. januar 2017

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Taupe

My brow routine is pretty simple and straightforward and more often than not I'm more than happy with using just one product. I've had the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in the past and it lasted me a long while, but when I used it up I wanted to try their Brow Definer which was released more recently.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Taupe is a retractable pencil with a triangular tip. One side features the pencil and the other one has a spoolie, and both sides are covered with small caps. There is 0,2 g of product inside, which is more than twice the amount of their Brow Wiz.
As mentioned above, I am pretty happy with my brows at the moment and only use products to add a couple strokes, to outline and give them more definition and don't spend more than a minute or two doing them. With Brow Definer this process got even more simple and quick, compared to when I was using the Brow Wiz. That one has a really thin tip and I sometimes ended up pressing it too hard and made the strokes too harsh and obvious, so I had to spend forever brushing them through with a spoolie. Comparing both, the tip of the Brow Definer is a bit waxier and harder, but the shade is still pigmented with enough color pay-off when I use it. The shade Taupe is the same in both Brow Wiz and Brow Definer and it is a neutral leaning cool medium taupe and matches me perfectly. Besides the pencil tip there is also a difference in the size of the spoolie - the one on the Brow Definer is about twice the size. They both seem to last well throughout the day on me, without noticeable fading or smudging.
Size comparison between Brow Wiz and Brow Definer:
 Comparison of the pencil tips between Brow Definer and Brow Wiz + size difference of the spoolies:
No product vs. ABH Brow Definer in Taupe applied to my brows:
I hope the quick comparison above is helpful if you're deciding between the two mentioned products. I think that Brow Definer is a better choice if you have sparse brows and want to add more product to them to make them appear fuller. The thin tip is precise enough for adding the appearance of singular hairs. Meanwhile, the Brow Definer has a pointed triangular tip that is thicker on the other side and you can also use the whole flat surface to quickly add some definition. I literally trace one line on top and one on the bottom to create a more defined arch and usually do a quick swipe with the flat surface along the length to add some more color to them and I'm done. This one is a better choice if you already have fuller brows and want to use something quick and easy.

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer is available in 10 different shades here.

2 komentarja:

  1. Super ocena, razmišljam da bi kupila njihov definer ali wiz. Imam bolj tanke/redke obrvi, torej bi bil zame boljši definer? :) Si mogoče imela že tudi njihov pomade ali svinčnik? Kolebam med temi 4imi produkti, pa ne vem za katerega se odločit. :) Do sedaj sem uporabljala Catrice svinčnik + obarvani gel, ampak me te zadeve od ABH zdaj bolj mikajo, ker se mi zdi, da mi Taupe odtenek od ABH bolj pasal, kot najsvetlejši od Catrice svinčnika. :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mislim, da bi ti bolj ustrezal Brow Wiz, ker ima zelo tanko konico in z njim lahko obrvi narišeš bolj natančno.. Zdaj imajo pri Catrice nekaj podobnega, pa lahko najprej tistega preizkusiš, da vidiš če ti bo ok :) Meni sta oba ABH izdelka (brow definer & brow wiz) za obrvi super glede obstojnosti in odtenka, tako da ju priporočam, če razmišljaš o katerem od njih :)

      Izbriši