ponedeljek, 12. december 2016

Sephora Collection Moisturizing & Energizing Jelly Masks

As a self-proclaimed face masking addict I love trying out different masks because I feel like they make a visible difference in your skin in the shortest time. 

Sephora Collection Moisturizing & Energizing Jelly Masks come in a packaging that contains 6 single use pads. There is 6 ml of product inside and each pad for me personally is sufficient for two or even three uses (I either share what's left with someone or save it for the next day, to use it again). They have an obvious floral scent, but it's not overpowering in my opinion (if you're super sensitive to fragrance it might be too strong for you) and feel surprisingly cooling after application thanks to the light gel texture. The mask is tinted slightly yellow, but applies almost transparent to the skin. In the summer I would often store them in the fridge and the product felt super cooling and refreshing once I applied it to the skin (also a great tip for using sheet masks in the summer time!). 
I use these masks as an overnight moisturizing treatment – applied as the last step of skincare to seal-in all other products and then leave it on until the morning. The mask applies as a shiny gel and dries once it's been on the skin for a while, but never feels tightening like a clay mask would, just really comfortable. After about 5 minutes you can't even feel it on the skin, if you try to touch the face (the skin does still keep a visible shine). I find the masks non-irritant, very nicely moisturizing, cooling and plumping for the skin. The next morning I wake up with smoother more supple looking skin that is even toned, brighter and feels much smoother and hydrated to the touch, which is all I ask for as the air gets cooler and drier and my skin is starting to feel quite dehydrated again, if I don't adjust my skincare. I find them to be a great alternative to sheet masks and individual packaging makes them perfect for travelling.
Ingredients:
Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Linoleic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantolactone, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Alcohol, Diethylhexyl Syringylidene Malonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride.
I think all skin types would benefit from using these masks. They are available from Sephora.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar