petek, 02. december 2016

November Favourites

Today I'm finally sharing another favourites round-up. Most of these products are actually '3-month favourites' and not just products I've been loving in the last month.
For concealer I've been relying on Maybelline's Fit Me and their Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser. They're both beaten to death and I've repurchased them several times already. I like the Fit Me for covering blemishes and redness and mainly use the Age Rewind under my eyes, although the shade is not super light to have a more noticeable brightening effect (unless I have a tan by some miracle).
Since I've run out of my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz I've replaced it with their Brow Definer in the same shade Taupe and I absolutely love it. Both the applicator and spoolie are larger which makes adding definition to the eyebrows that much faster.
I've returned to using the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colours and have been loving the shade Rose Gold in particular. It's a shimmery golden champagne shade which is perfect on it's own or makes a lovely base for other shades. It has a nice staying power, but tends to crease if I don't set it with a powder eyeshadow or use a primer underneath.
For my lashes I've been coming back to the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. It truly makes the lashes look sensational and adds the effect of false lashes. I really love it.
Besides the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colours I've also been using the NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in Himalia, which is the perfect no fuss bronze taupe. It looks super pretty on the lids on it's own and makes it look like you put more effort into the eye look than you really did.
Since purchasing the Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario every other eyeshadow in my collection has been slightly neglected. This palette features a range of warm shades which offer countless combinations and work so well together. The eyeshadows are crazy well pigmented and you only need a light touch with the brush for full opacity.
Two products that work perfectly together are the Real Techniques Blush Brush and Catrice Prime and Fine Waterproof Mattifying Powder. I've had the brush for a couple years and it's the perfect tool for applying any facial powder product - setting powders, bronzers and blushes and leaves a diffused finish on the skin. The setting powder from Catrice is really nice and mattifies the skin for about 5-6 hours, without looking heavy on the skin. It also applies transparent.
Skincare wise the COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence and Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel have been two of my favourite discoveries this year. I just posted reviews for both of them, so head to the featured links above to read more.
I also appreciate having a convenient spray-on brush cleaner back in my collection, because I often can't be bothered with washing my brushes, particularly the ones I use for my eye makeup. This one from Sephora Collection does a quick and efficient job at cleansing them and also leaves them smelling citrusy fresh. 

What were some of your favourites last month?

2 komentarja:

  1. Nice picks, I loove that Anastasia Palette, it has such a gorgeous variety of shades

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's a really beautiful palette and the formula of eyeshadows is great too :)

      Izbriši