petek, 25. november 2016

L'Oreal True Match Concealer in Ivory

I'm sure you've all heard of or tried the L'Oreal True Match foundation. It comes in a variety of shades and undertones, although all are not available in every country. I had no idea they also made a concealer to go with it, so when I spotted it, I quickly picked up the lightest shade Ivory.

The L'Oreal True Match Concealer in Ivory comes in a plastic tube with a silver lid, but nowhere on the tube is it stated how much product is inside. It comes with a doe foot applicator which holds a lot of product so it's very easy to apply too much – I just put a couple of dots where I want coverage. The product has a barely detectable scent of old school foundations, so not my favourite. 
The shade Ivory is very yellow toned when first applied, but gets slightly more neutral when I blend it out. The coverage is somewhere between light and medium, but easily buildable, without looking too heavy on the skin. I only like to use it on my under eyes in the summer months when I'm wearing a slightly darker foundation so the concealer has a brightening effect. If my under eyes have a significantly bad day I have to apply two thin layers to get desired coverage. The texture is quite thin, blends out well without getting patchy and is prone to creasing if I don't set it quickly. I don't notice it fading away too badly. It dries to a natural skin finish and never looks cakey. I don't find it to have enough coverage to cover blemishes well, so I only use it on my under eyes. The concealer itself is lighter than the True Match foundation in the shade N1 Ivory.
 Comparison swatches:
Overall I don't hate it, but I also don't love it. If you have a fair skintone with a warm undertone and your skin doesn't require products with a lot of coverage you might like it better. 
Available here and here.

2 komentarja:

  1. Nenormalno rumen je, kot Revlonovov Colorstay. Za pod oči zveni kul, jaz imam itak raje lažjo prekrivnost :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Zelo rumen je res, ampak postane malce bolj nevtralen z blendanjem. Pri nas se ga itak verjetno ne da dobiti, sploh pa ne v najsvetlejšem odtenku (kot ponavadi :P).

      Izbriši