sreda, 30. november 2016

BIORÉ UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++

In the past year and a half I've gotten more committed to wearing reliable sun protection and Asian sunscreens came as one of the most often recommended ones. I've posted several reviews for facial sunscreens on the blog in the past but there was always something missing for me to really like and repurchase any of them – mainly the greasy finish they would leave on my skin after a couple of hours. Fast forward to earlier this year when I finally decided to listen to all the reviews online and purchase a couple of the Bioré sunscreens, hoping at least one of them could be better suited for my skin. Let's have a look at the BIORÉ UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ today.
The BIORÉ UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ comes in a sky-blue squeezy tube with a greyish lid and contains 90 ml of product which is more than facial SPFs usually do. The product has a fresh scent with a slight whiff of alcohol, but it's not too badly noticeable and goes away quickly when I apply it to the skin. The product has a white tint and tiny watery particles inside which basically burst as you massage the gel into the skin and make the texture feel watery. The gel has a smooth, runny consistency and doesn't leave any trace of white cast on the skin. It dries to a skin-like slightly satin finish and leaves a smoothing layer on the skin.
You can find the list of its ingredients on CosDNA.
I started using mine on and off several months ago but it has become my main SPF mid summer, so I've been using it consistently for over four-five months. I apply it every morning after my COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence and COSRX Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask (which I use as a daily moisturizer) steps and try to give it a couple minutes to absorb into the skin, before I proceed with applying makeup on top. On a super hot summery day I would sometimes skip the moisturizer and just apply it on top of the COSRX Snail Essence. The BIORÉ UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ doesn't exactly add a mattifying finish when I apply it, but the texture feels like a primer and seems to help with foundation applying a lot smoother on top. What I love the most about it is the fact that it doesn't make the skin feel or look excessively oily throughout the day. In fact I don't notice much of a difference in how oily my skin gets whether I apply this SPF, or not, which is a major win for my oily skin. It also doesn't break me out or feels drying because it contains some alcohol.
The high PA++++ rating means the highest grade of UVA protection currently available and SPF 50+ indicates the level of protection from UVB rays, both of which I've found reliable as I've been out and about in the warm Californian sun daily for the past three months and haven't noticed any new freckles or darkening of existent sun spots on my skin (I was not applying it to the back of my neck which is at least three shades darker than the rest of my body now (-.-)).
Applied to the skin to show the liquid runny consistency and how it dries to a smoothing satin finish:
I truly like this product and cannot recommend it highly enough if you struggle with finding reliable sun protection for normal or oily skin. I also find the price reasonable for the amount of product you get and how well it protects the skin from further sun damage.
Available here (order from Japan or another reliable seller to avoid counterfeit items).

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar