četrtek, 13. oktober 2016

Bourjois 123 Perfect Colour Correcting Cream in 31 Ivory

I've been using this Bourjois 123 Perfect Colour Correcting cream for the longest time but never got around to reviewing it yet. I've tried several BB/CC creams before this one, but they were always very obviously too dark for my skintone.

Bourjois 123 Perfect Colour Correcting cream comes in a plastic squeezy tube and contains 30 ml of product. The packaging is convenient to travel with, but I can't store it upside down, standing on the lid, because then the product seems to never stop coming out of the tube. The texture of the product is lightweight and contains color correcting pigments to help with redness and other unevenness on the skin. The coverage is buildable light-medium and I find it to be sufficient for everyday wear. It covers redness and hyperpigmentation well, but I still have to apply concealer to cover blemishes. I particularly love using this CC Cream when my skin isn't acting up too much and I don't have too many blemishes to cover. It looks very natural on the skin and since I always set it with some powder it also lasts pretty well during the day, but tends to fade from the skin quicker if I happen to touch my face a lot. It is the perfect product to use on mornings when I'm in a hurry, because it looks really nice applied with fingers, but I sometimes go over with a foundation brush, to make sure all the edges are nicely blended out. If I want it to last longer I mix in some of the L'Oreal's Matte Foundation and it prolongs the wear of CC Cream on the skin, helps control the production of oil on the skin for longer and also makes it a tiny bit lighter, so it matches my skin better. 
I have the lightest shade and it's an ok match; it works well in the summer months, but in the winter I would need an even lighter shade for it to match me perfectly. It also contains SPF 15, but I always apply a separate SPF underneath, to make sure my skin stays protected. 
 Comparison swatches:
Available here in 4 different shades.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar