nedelja, 11. september 2016

NARS Orgasm Blush & Laguna Bronzer Duo

I love it when brands come out with small and compact editions which feature their best selling products or products they are most known for, because that makes products a bit more accessible to try. NARS has a couple of duos available and one of them contains both their best known Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer

The NARS Orgasm Blush & Laguna Bronzer Duo comes in sleek black packaging and the plastic feels soft to the touch (standard packaging NARS is known for). It feels very sturdy and is perfect for travelling, but collects fingerprints and dust so needs to be stored and cleaned accordingly. Duo contains 5 g of blush and 4,7 g of bronzer. In the compact both pans appear to be the same size, but I would actually prefer if there was more bronzer inside, because I always use up that part faster and then put what's left of the blush inside my drawer and forget about it. 
NARS Orgasm blush is a peachy-pink coral, loaded with reflective shimmery particles of different sizes adding both color and subtle glow to the cheeks. There is a reason this blush is so popular with many different skin tones, because it is super flattering on just about everyone. 
NARS Laguna bronzer is a light to medium brown shade leaning neutral-warm. Depending on how much I apply it suits my skin when I'm at my fairest and once I get some tan, because it has a sheer pay off and is hard to overdo. It always looks natural and the powder is not completely matte, so the soft luminosity definitely translates onto  the skin.  
The formula of both is smooth and blends effortlessly without any patches. Bronzer is hard to overdo, as long as you build it up slowly and the same goes for the blush - I use the lightest touch with the brush and build the color slowly, so I don't end up with too much product on my cheeks. Both products also last on me for pretty much the entire day without noticeable fading. 
 Swatches:
 Some comparison swatches:
If you were thinking of trying out both Orgasm and Laguna this duo is a great way to try both products, before splurging on larger individual pans. Available here.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar