For today's post I compiled a quite extensive wishlist of products I hope to haul in the next couple of months from Sephora and US Drugstores. I won't get into too much detail of each product, I might just mention which ones I would like to get first.
Images from Sephora.com
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette - I've wanted this palette ever since they've announced its launch and I think the warmer shades are perfect for the fall. Unfortunately it's been sold out in a couple of stores I've already visited, but I hope they get more stock soon.
2. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder - a lot of youtubers regard this product to be one of the best setting powders and although I don't get along with baking as a makeup trend, I want to try it out and see if it mattifies the skin without looking cakey in a couple of hours.
3. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara - I've already used, reviewed and loved this mascara so I really want to repurchase it.
4. Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil - this face oil is pretty new and although I haven't seen too many reviews around, I still really want to try it. I'll try to get a sample first, so I can make sure it works well with my skin type.
5. SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Full Coverage Airbrush #53 - I remember seeing a couple of reviews for this brush last summer and most of them were very positive. It's been a while since I've added any new brushes to my collection and I've had one of their eyeshadow brushes for some time which has been holding up very well.
6. Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation - although I prefer about light-medium coverage with foundations I'm really intrigued with trying this one. Apparently it holds up through the day well and I hope I can find a correct shade. I'll also ask for a sample before I buy, to make sure it works with my skin.
7. tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - these blushes have a great staying power and there's quite a selection of shades available. I don't have my eye set on any of them in particular so I'll decide which one I should get after I've had a chance to see them in person.
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer - I've been using and loving their Brow Wiz for some time so I'm thinking I'll love this one just as much and it might even be a bit easier to use.
9. BECCA Shimmering Pressed Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone - I'm not as obsessed with highlighters as everyone seems to be, but I feel that's only because I haven't found a shade that wouldn't look too warm or golden for my skin tone (there are several I like, like the Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer and the highlighter shade from Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze and Glow Duo)
10. + 11. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon and Nirvana Rose - I love their previously released duo rollerballs in Black and White so I really want to try at least one of the two. Based on the notes I think I might end up liking both.
12. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo - I love the scent of the perfume and since I'm a dry shampoo junkie, there is no excuse not to get this lovely scented version.
13. Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème - I've only tried powder products from Kat Von D so far (her Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette and Shade & Light Contour Palette) but I was really intrigued by the selection of shades they released with this recent launch - especially lighter ones. I'm also considering getting the white shade to mix with other concealers that are too dark to use with certain foundations.
14. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer - this concealer has been out for a while and pretty much everyone who tries it falls in love with it's formula. I know they also have travel versions available which contain enough product to decide if you like it enough to get the larger size, I just hope they come in a couple lighter shades.
15. bareMinerals GEN NUDE Matte Liquid Lipcolor - I've heard some mixed reviews on these liquid lipsticks, but I think I might appreciate the fact that they don't dry down completely and dry out the lips. I don't have my mind set on any particular shade, so I'll only decide upon swatching in store.
16. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick - I remember reading that these lipsticks were extremely comfortable on the lips and have a nice lasting power despite the creamy finish. There is quite a range of nude shades available so I'm sure I'll be able to pick one out.
Images from Ulta.com, Walgreens.com & Target.com
1. NYX COSMETICS Soft Matte Lip Cream - I've had a couple of shades from this line on my wishlist so I really want to try at least one. I'm particularly interested their nude shades.
2. IT COSMETICS Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer - as long as the lightest shade available will be light enough for me I also really want to give this concealer a try. I've also heard some good things about other products from the brand.
3. Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme - they've recently added a couple more shades to the line of these liquid lipsticks and I want to try out at least one shade, even though I have a feeling these might be too drying for me.
4. Physician's Formula Bronzer - I've never tried anything from the brand but I think they're well known for their selection of bronzers. I actually don't have that many bronzers that come in a single pan, so I want to add at least one.
5. Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Powder - this powder is a pretty recent release and among other ingredients contains salicylic acid, which is helpful with oily and problematic skin, so I really want to try it.
6. Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation - on the drugstore part of my wishlist this foundation is one of the things I want to get the most. Swatches of the lightest shade seem like they would be a nice match and the matte finish is supposed to be long lasting.
7. L'Oréal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask - L'Oréal recently came out with a couple of different masks, and the clay mask is apparently quite similar to the one from Origins. I can never have enough of well performing clay masks, so I'd like to try this one too.
8. E.L.F. Cosmetics Blush Brush - a lot of beauty bloggers and youtubers mention this brush often and I really want to finally try it as well. I was looking at some other brushes from the brand online and there were a couple other ones that caught my interest.
9. Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color in Touch of Spice - this shade was very popular last fall and if I can find it in any of the stores I really want to try it, because I think it could be perfect for everyday wear.
10. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush & Eye Shadow - I also want to try these Shimmer strips, and I'll try to pick it up in the bronzed version that would also work as an eyeshadow palette for me.
11. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - I've heard many good things about this mascara and after trying a couple mediocre ones I'm hoping this one would work better for my lashes.
12. Milani Baked Powder Blush - it's also about time I finally add a shade or two of Milani blushes because I feel like I'm the only one who still doesn't have any of them in my collection.
Have you tried any of the mentioned products? Do you have any other product recommendations you think I should try?