četrtek, 14. julij 2016

Melvita Cleansing Micellar Water

I've mainly switched to using cleansing balms or oils to remove makeup, but I wanted to try something with a lighter texture for the summer. I bought the Melvita Cleansing Micellar Water to see if the more natural version could still come close to my favourite Bioderma Sensibio Micellar Water.

Melvita Micellar Water comes in a purple bottle, like a lot of other Melvita products, and contains 200 ml of product. The bottle is not made out of hard plastic material and can be squeezed to control the amount of product you want to dispense. The scent is quite subtle and non-offensive, even if you're not a fan of roses. 
I've been using the Cleansing Micellar Water for a couple of weeks and when it comes to removing makeup it does a decent job. It removes products from the skin easy, but requires some rubbing on the eyes to remove mascara and even then there can still be some product left at the roots of the lashes, which comes off when I follow up with a second cleanser, to make sure everything was removed completely. The micellar water has a softening and smoothing effect on the skin and doesn't feel like it leaves any residue, but actually feels like a toner and doesn't feel even remotely drying. To remove makeup from the skin and eyes I need to use 4 round cotton pads, which is significantly more than what I used with Bioderma (1 or 2, depending on the makeup I was wearing).
For that reason and the fact that it feels like using a toner on the skin, I would recommend using this micellar water in the morning instead of a classic wash off cleanser, which will prolong the lasting time of the product and won't require using as many cotton pads. I will use it up, but it's not a product I plan on repurchasing anytime soon.
Ingredients:
Melvita products are available from their website and in some other shops (Muller, Maxi, Nama).

2 komentarja:

  1. Mislim, da Biodermo težko prekosa kakšna micelna vodica, tako zelo je efektivna in učinkovita, pa še res dobro vlažilna na moji koži. Sama sicer res od Melvite še nisem preizkusila, pa sem preizkusila že precej Melvitinih izdelkov, ker mi ustrezajo na koži. Od vseh micelnic, ki sem jih preizkusila je Bioderma na 1. mestu.:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni je tudi Bioderma najboljša, od vseh ki sem jih preizkusila do sedaj :)

      Izbriši