ponedeljek, 18. julij 2016

Green Line Hydro Mineral Light Moisturizing Cream for Mixed and Oily Skin

I've been gradually adding more and more Korean skincare products to my routine, but I often still combine them with local and 'western' items. I've used one of the Green Line Hydro Mineral Moisturizers for Normal Skin in the past and when I used it up, I decided to repurchase the version made for oily skin, thinking it would be more suitable for me.

Green Line Hydro Mineral Light Moisturizing Cream for Mixed and Oily Skin comes in a plastic pot and contains 50 ml of product. The packaging is somewhat deceitful because it has a thick wall and makes you assume like there would be more product inside. This moisturizer is heavily scented and has some tropical fruity notes, but I can't put my finger on exactly what it reminds me of. Scent quickly disappears as you work the product into the skin, so it doesn't bother me too much.
At first the texture seemed surprisingly heavy for a cream that is made with oily skin in mind, but it actually doesn't feel as heavy when you're applying it to the skin and has an almost gel-cream texture. To me this feels like a really basic skincare item that needs to be combined with a serum and mist, so I don't get a tightening feeling on the cheeks. It doesn't provide any oil control and works well under foundation. I think this would be lovely for non-problematic normal and combo skin types. We've had a couple of crazy hot days so far this summer and it felt too heavy to wear on those days, so I would recommend it more for transitional months from spring to early summer and late summer to fall. In the evening I also layer it with other products. I will continue to use it, because it doesn't irritate my skin, but I doubt I'll decide to repurchase once I run out. Comparing it with the version for normal skin I was using in the past, I actually liked the formula of that one much better.
In the summer I generally prefer lighter formulas and two favourites I continue to use are the COSRX Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask and the MIZON Snail Recovery Gel Cream (I have repurchased both several times already).
Ingredients:
 Texture:
Available in most drugstores in Slovenia (and possibly also in Croatia etc).

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar