ponedeljek, 25. julij 2016

Caudalie Beauty Elixir


Caudalie Beauty Elixir is a toning mist made with natural and skin beneficial ingredients. It comes in a glass bottle and the spray dispenses a lovely and very fine mist.

The Caudalie Beauty Elixir mist can be used in a variety of ways, sprayed on top of makeup to set it and remove powdery finish (since the mist is so fine it won't disrupt applied makeup), anytime during the day to add a boost of hydration and instant radiance to the skin or as a more of a traditional toner to prepare the skin for other products you would want to apply on top and slightly reduce the appearance of pores. The bottle itself is also really pretty to look at and there are two sizes available: 30 ml and 100 ml.
Caudalie mist instantly helps with dullness of the skin and any dryness. It is formulated with grape extracts to promote radiance, rose extracts to tone the skin, orange blossom water to soften the skin, as well as essential oil of organic mint balm to act as astringent. I especially like using it over mattifying foundations, like the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation, to add a bit of radiance and glow to the skin, and also when my skin is looking dull and could use a spritz of refreshing moisture.
I find the scent to be on the stronger side and could be a deal breaker for someone with very sensitive skin (in which case you might like their Grape Water Mist a lot more). I actually find it therapeutic, calming and spa-like, but at the same time invigorating so I like to keep it with me in my purse, or within reach on my desk and spray it during the day when I need an instant pick me up (instead of reaching for another bar of chocolate :P). It contains alcohol on the second place in the ingredients list, which could irritate some skins or even cause slight burning around the eyes if that area is particularly sensitive for you. It never caused me any irritations or broke me out but can feel a bit tingly on the skin. I've noticed that it also helps with controlling oil when I use it. 
Ingredients:
Water, Alcohol*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water*, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Potassium Alum, Glycerin*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract*, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract*, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol*, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*.  *Plant Origin.

Available here.

1 komentar:

  1. I am always down to use anything that controls my oil! Great review, haven't tried anything from this brand. Thanks for sharing xxx

    AlLittleKiran | Bloglovin

    OdgovoriIzbriši