četrtek, 09. junij 2016

L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara

It's been years since I've last tried a L'Oreal mascara, mostly because their stands in our drugstores seem to have been stuck in the past. In general I like mascaras that add a decent amount of volume as well as length and manage to stay on the lashes for the entire day without flaking or smudging.

The L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara comes in a metallic silver tube and looks kind of futuristic. It has a straight plastic wand and is bendable where the bristles start, which only makes building up product on the lashes harder from my experience.
The formula is not waterproof and don't have any issues with smudging, but I do notice some tiny black flakes around my eyes at the end of the day. When I first opened it, the formula was quite wet, but became more workable in about a week. I don't particularly love this mascara, because it only enhances the lashes slightly, but doesn't make them dramatic enough. It also doesn't hold the curl for more than 4-5 hours, which makes the lashes look droopy and non existent. Because of the flexible wand I find it harder to build more product on the lashes, so the difference between 1 or 2 coats isn't as noticeable. Three coats make the lashes look clumpy.
 Applied:
For me personally this product lacks the definition but could be a good choice for someone who is looking for more natural looking lashes. Available here.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar