petek, 24. junij 2016

L'Occitane Lavender Hand Cream

I was running out of my L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream so I thought I would switch it up and get the Lavender version next instead. My hands tend to get pretty dry so I have a hand cream or two around me at all times - on my desk, in my purse, on the nightstand, and reapply them often. I like more nourishing treatments for nighttime use, but during the day I much prefer lighter formulas that sink in quickly and don't leave a greasy layer on the skin.
The formula of L'Occitane Lavender Hand Cream is enriched with shea butter and lavender essential oil with protected designation of origin sourced from farmers’ cooperatives in Haute-Provence. It comes in the same packaging as the Shea Butter Version, but has the name and other details printed directly on the packaging, and is smaller, containing 75 ml of product. There is also a travel version available which contains 30 ml of product. Besides the Hand Cream there is a range of other products available from the Lavender scented collection, including soaps, perfume and body care items.
The texture of the hand cream is significantly lighter than the shea butter and almost has a watery and hydrating feel to it. It is smooth and pleasantly scented with lavender essential oil, which has both a stimulating and calming effect. It sinks into the skin within a minute, does leave a slight protective layer on the hands, but doesn't feel greasy at all. The fresh lavender scent tends to linger on the skin for some time, but it's not overpowering even for someone who isn't a major fan of this fragrance note. I think the formula is excellent for the summer time, when the hands need hydration but don't necessarily need a heavily nourishing formula that would leave an oily sticky mess on the skin, but would be too light for winter. A small amount goes a long way, so the cream should last me for some time.
Ingredients:
Available here online and in L'Occitane shops around the world.

1 komentar:

  1. Ah see for me this makes my hands greasy! That could just be because my hands are really dry though and so it probably can't absorb properly.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši