sreda, 29. junij 2016

June Favourites

I can't believe that half of 2016 has practically gone by already. This favourites post doesn't include too many summery products (check my post about Summer Essentials for that) but they are none the less products I've been reaching for the most.
For over two months now the only blush I keep going back to is the Catrice Defining Blush in Rose Royce. The shade is such a beautiful muted rosy pink that goes well with everything and gives the cheeks a youthful vibe.
On my lips I've been wearing the Essence Cool Nude Longlasting Lipstick, which I keep in my purse and reapply during the day even if I applied something different in the morning. The shade is a rosy mauve pink and like the Catrice blush goes with pretty much anything. The only downside is the poor wear time, about 2-3 hours, but for the price I wasn't expecting much to begin with. I've also been loving the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara in the lightest shade, but too be honest, I could include this one every month. I usually use both a pencil and this mascara on my brows, but when I just want to add some tint this is the product I reach for the most.
I've rediscovered my Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette, that has been neglected in my stash and I love the color selection they included. There are two shades inside that perform quite poorly for the Urban Decay standard, but others are wonderful. I've been applying them over the Nudestix Gilt Magnetic Eye Color (which also looks stunning on its own), which helps with longevity and adds some warmth to the eye look.
Whenever I'm not wearing lipstick I like to apply the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy to my lips, to help protect them from getting too dry and I also use this as night-time treatment. I love the light minty taste it has and the texture isn't too heavy.
I've also returned to using my Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser and it's almost magical. It has a super lightweight texture and very nice coverage. I use the lightest shade in Fair which fits me well, but could be slightly lighter for an added brightening effect. 
To set my makeup I've been using the Kiko Invisible Powder. I've had this product in my collection for some time now and never figured how to use it, especially with the applicator that is added. But after experimenting with a couple of brushes I've finally found one that works and absolutely love this powder now. I'll share more in a review soon.
On my hands I've mainly been using the L'Occitane Lavender Hand Cream which has a lovely light texture, but still hydrates the skin well. I'm not a huge fan of the lavender scent, because it often smells too artificial to me, but I surprisingly like this one quite a lot.
My last favourite I wanted to mention is the Brush Cleansing Pad I ordered from eBay. I've always been putting off washing my brushes because my hands would always be so dry after, but this little pad makes the washing so much easier and almost pleasant. I put an eyeshadow brush on top for size reference, but this pad is large enough for face brushes as well. I wet the brush, swirl it in some soap and then instead of twirling the brush in my palm I do it on this pad that sticks to the sink surface and it is more effective and much less time consuming. For the price this is a must have. I chose the mint green color but there are several others available.
What were some of your favourite products from last month?

4 komentarji:

  1. U, ta cleansing pad mi je padel v oči zaradi barve :D Mi pa izgleda dobra investicija. Rose Royce in Eraser sta pa itak moja večna favorita :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ta cleansing pad se ti splača kupiti, če še nimaš nič podobnega. Zelo olajša in pospeši pranje čopičev. Imaš precej različnih verzij na ebayu, meni je bila tale v mint green barvi najbolj všeč. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Jaz imam Brush Egg za čiščenje čopičev, ampak je premajhen za večje. Ta pad sem pa že tudi videla, ampak nisem bila prepričana kako velik je. Moram kupit :). Essence brow maskara je tudi meni všeč, sploh v kombinaciji s svinčnikom. Sama imam vmes luknje in moram prej zapolnit :D.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Brush Egg imam tudi jaz, ampak mi je tale Pad bolj všeč, ker je dovolj velik tudi za večje čopiče - npr Real Techniques Blush Brush. :)

      Izbriši