torek, 10. maj 2016

Bio Beauté by Nuxe Toning & Nourishing Satin-Touch Oil with Corsican Citron Extract

Nourishing oils have become more and more present in my skincare routine for both my face and body in the past year. In particular I've loved the NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil and still can't get over the fact that it smells delicious and makes the skin feel super soft and smooth after use. Pretty recently Bio Beauté by Nuxe came out with a collection of body care items fragranced with extracts of the Corsican citron and since I love such scents in the warmer summer months I wanted to try the body oil from the collection.

The Bio Beauté by Nuxe Toning & Nourishing Satin-Touch Oil with Corsican Citron Extract and Botanical Oils comes packaged in a convenient small plastic bottle and contains 100 ml of product. Since it's a dry oil it doesn't leave a greasy or sticky feel on the skin and sinks into the skin in about a minute while leaving a veil of satin sheen and glow on the skin. The spray bottle disposes a nice amount of product and I think I'm convinced that I'll be getting the NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil in larger packaging with a pump next time as well. The oil spreads nicely over the skin and has a light silky texture and a slip so I don't need a lot of product for the whole body and the bottle could easily last for the entire summer. The smell reminds me of a summery citrus cocktail or a refreshing freshly squeezed lemonade with a slight creamy vanilla base. It's not overpowering in any way, like some citrusy products can be and the scent usually dissipates from my skin after a couple hours, which is it's only minus as far as I'm concerned. Being an oil, it will extend the longevity of any mists or perfumes you apply over.
With use it makes the skin satiny soft and smooth and I've noticed a difference on my legs which often get annoyingly dry and flakey. It delivers a punch of moisture and nourishment to the skin and also promises to tone it as you continue to use it. It's formulated with all natural organic ingredients and doesn't contain any parabens. 
I got mine from the local webshop Sophia and along with other items from the collection (deodorant and hydrating gel cream) it's also available at Nuxe's international websites and at other retailers.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar