ponedeljek, 04. april 2016

Maybelline Color Tattoo Creamy Mattes - 93 Creme de Nude Cream Gel Eyeshadow

I have an ever-growing collection of eyeshadows and while most have a powder formula, I am no stranger to creamy shadows either. Among several others I have 4 Creamy tattoos from Maybelline and today I’ll be reviewing my latest addition in the shade Creme de Nude.

Surprisingly I actually bought this one at one of our local drugstores, so I imagine this is not the latest addition to the line (we are rarely among the first ones to receive any new-ish launches). The packaging hasn’t changed since I bought my first one and the product is still housed in a weighted glass pot with a plastic lid and a sticker corresponding to the shade inside. There’s around 4 g of product inside.
The shade Creme de Nude is a warm peachy yellow shade.  The peachiness inside works great at cancelling out redness and veins on the lids. It is a really nice base to use under other shadows and as long as I set it with an eyeshadow it also prevents any creasing for everywhere between 10 and 12 hours, which is surprisingly good my my oily lids. I usually use the UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion on my lids which doesn’t offer any color correcting, but works impeccably well at preventing creasing and fading as well as extending the wear time. The Maybelline Color Tattoo is nicely pigmented and blends well with other creamy shadows as well, without looking patchy. It doesn’t apply sheer, so I’ve also used the warm base with some cooler toned eyeshadows and made it appear more neutral.
 Comparison swatches with other Color Tattoos in my collection:
- 93 Creme de Nude,
No product vs. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creme de Nude set with powder eyeshadow:
Overall I think that this is another winning product from Maybelline and has on some occasions even replaced my usual primer. I'm surprised my older Color Tattoos haven't dried out yet, but the formula on this one still feels creamier and easier to blend. A range of Maybelline Color Tattoos is available here or here.

1 komentar:

  1. Ko sem videla nove odtenke sem si mislila ravno to, da je ta odtenek dober kot eye primer in očitno je res :). Zanimiv..pa tudi lepo prekrije vene. Jaz imam ene 5 odtenkov teh tatujev. So res super :).

    OdgovoriIzbriši