četrtek, 28. april 2016

COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser


Low pH cleansers are fairly popular amongst anyone even remotely interested in Korean Skincare. There has been a lot written about the science behind low pH effects on the skin barrier and although I believe many 'western' cleansers have a similar pH range they don't exactly make it a selling point for their products, except maybe mentioning the information that they're pH balanced. When I first saw that COSRX were coming out with their Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser I immediately ordered it and have been using it for the past two months.

COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser contains a decent 150 ml of product. It comes in a very simple plastic squeezy tube and the amount of cleanser you want to use is easily controlled. The cleanser is a clear soft runny gel that transforms into a very gentle lather with fine bubbles if you massage it in dampened hands or becomes a soft foam if you use more water. When I first opened the packaging I was surprised by the quite prominent tea tree scent, but I've quickly gotten used to it and now I find it refreshing, especially used in the morning (but if you hate that scent you might want to reconsider trying it). It has a pH range between 5.00-6.00 making it slightly acidic and close to skin's pH. Among other ingredients, tea tree helps with controlling oil and tightening the pores while natural BHA exfoliates the skin. 
I've been using it both mornings and evenings in the past two months and have grown to really like it. It is really gentle and cleanses the skin well, without stripping it or making it feel too dry and tight. In the evening I like to use the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm to remove my make up and then go in with this cleanser so I can't tell if it's efficient at removing makeup, but it does remove any leftover mascara on the lashes if I don't use a cleansing cloth to remove the balm. In the morning I use it on it's own and it gently removes sebum and heavier products I applied the night before. I noticed that it controls oil to some extent and makes the skin feel smooth, without irritation or redness like some products designed for acne prone skin that I've used in the past did. I can see it working well for anyone with sensitive skin, because it's so gentle. It definitely keeps new breakouts at bay.
How to use/Ingredients:
Texture - gel/soft bubbles:
I think this is a perfect cleanser for the upcoming warmer months, because the gel feels really refreshing but does a really nice job at cleansing the skin without disrupting its acidic barrier. It comes in really close to my other favourite First Aid Beauty's Face Cleanser which has a creamier texture and is also super gentle on the skin. The COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is available here.

2 komentarja:

  1. Jaz ga tudi zdaj uporabljam že nekaj dni in mi je zelo všeč. Sama nimam probleme z mastno kožo. Imam pa občutljivo kožo in je res super. Nič ne iritira. Mene je na začetku tudi malo motil vonj, zdaj se pa že navajam. Najbolj mi je pa všeč ta nežna pena, ki se razvije ob masiranju. Včasih prav čutim mehurčke kot masažo na obrazu. Res dober izdelek :).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni so nasplošno vsi izdelki od Cosrx, ki sem jih do zdaj preizkusila, zelo všeč :) Tako da če boš kdaj v dvomu kaj naročiti iz Koreje, preveri njihov asortma :P

      Izbriši