petek, 25. marec 2016

Empty Products #15

Since I've started collecting empty packaging for these posts I've been surprised how much products I actually manage to use up on a monthly or bi-monthly basis. This edition contains a selection of body, skin and hair care items I've used up.

- Korres Bergamot Pear Shower gel - I bought a duo of these shower gels one time they were on offer and they are really nice, but I don’t think they’re really worth their full price. This one has a fruity sweet scent, feels very hydrating and leaves the skin very soft after using.
- LUSH Yummy Mummy Body Conditioner - my skin on the body tends to get pretty dry so I try to moisturize it daily. This body conditioner was quite nourishing and lovely to use. The scent lasted for some time and left the bathroom smelling amazing. I believe this was a part of one of their limited edition collections so I don’t think it’s still available.
- Balea Cocoa Body Butter - for a drugstore body butter this was pretty decent. The scent unfortunately didn’t last for too long on the skin, but the skin felt moisturized and nourished for the entire day. If these butters are still available at dm, they’re well worth checking out.
- Weleda Skin Food - I keep one of these Weleda creams in my stash at all times and I love how intensely nourishing it is. If you absolutely hate greasy treatments you probably won’t like it, but I just use it in the night time, so It has enough time to absorb. It’s one of my favourite hand cream treatments in the winter and has an amazing herbal fresh scent. I already have a back up.
 - Alverde Mint Mouthwash - I always pick up this mouthwash when I’m at dm, because it’s effective but not too strong so it doesn’t burn my gums and feel like my mouth is on fire. 
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Micellar Water - this micellar water was quite average. It didn’t remove the makeup completely, it was unscented and it didn’t irritate my skin. Won’t be repurchasing.
- Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Hairtherapy Oil Miracle Rose Oil Shampoo - I decided to add this shampoo to my shopping cart when I was placing an online order a while back thinking it would be perfect for my hair. This shampoo had a weird gel texture and cleaned the hair well, but it left it pretty dry and more tangly than usual. I won’t be repurchasing. 
- John Frieda Beach Blonde Smooth Seas Detangling Conditioner - I really liked this conditioner and it has lasted me for a surprisingly long amount of time. At first I used it along with the shampoo from the same line, but I usually use a lot less conditioner, so they tend to last me longer. It has an amazing summery smell that lasts on the hair for two days and helps make hair smoother and easier to comb through. I already repurchased the shampoo from this line and will probably be getting this conditioner again for the summer as well.
 - Holika Holika Baby Silky Foot Peeling - this was my second time using it and I'm still impressed at how well this removes dry skin a couple days after use. Feet are left super soft for several weeks and then you have to repeat the process/get an actual pedicure. I'll probably buy more next time I'm ordering things online.
- Yves Rocher Cocoa & Orange Hand Cream smelled so delicious I almost wanted to try to eat it. The formula of these is pretty thin and good to use if you work on the computer a lot, because it sinks in quickly and doesn't leave a gresy layer, but if your hands are super dry this won't be nourishing enough. This scent was a part of their limited collection so it's probably no longer available, but I did pick up more in different scents last december.
- Balea Fruit Harmony Hand Cream - this had the most amazing fruity and fresh scent and I was hoping to find it in a form of a body lotion or shower gel when I bought it last summer (to my disappointment this was only available as a hand cream). The formula was similar to Yves Rocher's hand creams and the scent was intoxicatingly summery and delicious. 
- Babylove baby wipes - an indispensable item and I always try to keep a smaller package in my purse for any emergencies.
- Etude House Rice Purifying Sheet Mask - I really liked this sheet mask. I use them about once a week (unless I forget to) and this one made my skin appear brighter and clearer by the next morning, with less redness on my cheeks. It was also pretty hydrating and my foundation applied nicer the next day. I have more to use.
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Green Tea - this was a hydrating mask and was also nice to use. These are very saturated with product and feel very hydrating for the skin. I usually get these masks when I'm placing an order for something else and add a couple packs of sheet masks to the package. I have yet to find a sheet mask with a perfect fit for me.
- Sephora Collection Lotus and Ginseng Fiber (sheet) Masks - these two were also nice, but both had a pretty strong scent, that quickly disappeared once I applied it to my face. Both had a fit that was too large for me and retained enough moisture to be worn for about 30 minutes. The skin was left looking plump and felt hydrated in the morning. I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

Have you tried any of these products before?

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar