četrtek, 25. februar 2016

NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil is a light-golden dry oil made of plant oils and Vitamin E. Marking a product as a dry oil simply implies that it has a lightweight and non-greasy texture and is quickly absorbed into the skin. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil contains a blend of six plant oils (borage, St. Johnswort, camellia, hazelnut, sweet almond and macadamia) and vitamin E, all of which nourish, repair, soften and hydrate the skin. I've been using mine in a variety of ways, on my face, body and hair, as the name suggests.

NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil contains ingredients that instantly hydrate dry areas on the skin or hair. Once applied it leaves no greasy feel, as you'd expect from an oil, but makes the skin soft and slightly glowy. On the hair a drop or two tame frizz and add shine to freshly washed wet or dry hair and also help to detangle. As a luxe body oil for special occasions, it makes the skin incredibly smooth and soft and smells better than words can describe - sweet, nutty and slightly oriental. The scent on the body lasts even longer if you use it after showering with the Nuxe Gel Douche Fondant Shower Gel.
Lately, I've mostly been using it on my face, in my night time routine. I use two or three drops and massage it into the skin, focusing on any dry patches. It sinks in super quick and doesn't leave any residue on the skin, but instantly makes it looks plumper. The oil itself has a silky smooth light consistency. After use my skin feels very soft, smooth and has a radiant healthy sheen. I believe this oil also has skin renewal and repairing properties, because it helps with healing leftover scars from blemishes and regenerates dry skin patches. I was hesitant to apply it to my face at first, because the fragrance seemed quite strong, but I've never had any issues with breaking out or other irritations from using it so far. I use it 3-4/week and notice a visible difference in my skin the next morning.
The oil comes in different sizes. Mine is a 50 ml bottle and has a small plastic dispenser and it easily controls the amount of oil you want to use, but I believe the larger 100 ml size comes with a pump. There's also a shimmery version available, that I have a small sample of, and it looks lovely on the skin in the summer, when my skin is tanned. Inside the oil are tiny golden shimmery bits which make the skin look really glowy and radiant and also add a tan-enhancing finish to the skin. I still prefer the regular version, though. A little goes a long way, so either sized bottle should last for quite some time. I also like to combine it with Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm where I apply a tiny bit of oil over the balm in the evening to help with dry lips in the winter time and I wake up with smoother and healthier lips. If your skin is dry/normal you could also benefit from adding a drop into your foundation for a dewy finish (on my oily skin this just makes it slide off my noon).
Available here and at your nearest pharmacy (in Slovenia at least).

2 komentarja:

  1. Meni najboljše olje za obraz za vlaženje in glajenje :D. Skoraj vsak večer ga uporabim in je res odlično. Ga pa tudi jaz mažem narahlo preko ustnic, sploh ko imam res zelo suhe. Pravi dragulj in res se dolgo ne porabi za to ceno :).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se strinjam :) Me je bilo malo strah, da zaradi precej močnega vonja ne bo ustrezal koži na obrazu ampak je super :)

      Izbriši