ponedeljek, 07. december 2015

November 2015 Favorites


I'm posting last month's favourites slightly later than usually, because I've been a bit busier this past week. Some of the items are making a repeat appearance, but that just means I really like them and I have a feeling they will also be featured in the yearly recap of my favourite items.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Eyeshadow Palette has been my go to lately and unless I just want to do a quick look with mascara and eyeliner I've used it pretty much everyday in the last month. I love the shimmery warm shades inside, as well as the purple pop of color. The eyeshadows blend well and are nicely pigmented but a couple more glittery shades can have a bit of fall out.
I've been using the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm for the past two months and wanted to be completely sure I loved (or hated) it before I wrote anything about it. I've been a massive fan of her cleansing cloths that I use every evening to remove my make up and combined with her cleansing balm it's a dream combo. I will write a full review soon. For a second/morning cleanse I've been loving the Face Cleanser from First Aid Beauty. I've recently posted a review about their Deep Cleanser with Red Clay which I feel pretty 'meh' about, but this one is a whole different story. I've already used one up last year and I don't know why I didn't repurchase it sooner - it cleans the skin without stripping it and also removes makeup pretty well.
Other makeup items I've kept in my rotation have been two items from Essence - their Big Bright Eyes Jumbo Pencil in 01 Highlight it...Nude, which is just the perfect brightening shade for anyone who's pale/fair to put in the water line. The other one has been their Matt Touch Blush in Berry Me Up, which is a lovely shade to wear in the winter and stays on my cheeks for most of the day. Concealer wise I've been coming back to Maybelline's Fit Me in 15-Fair, which is gradualy becoming too dark for me, so I need to find a decent alternative that will be lighter shade-wise.
Two body care items that I've been loving recently have been the Nuxe Prodigioux Shower Oil. If you like their Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil you will easily love this shower oil. It has a similar gel consistency to a usual shower gel, but slightly thicker and turns into a milky white consistency when added water, which leaves the skin soft and nourished and if you top it off with the Dry Oil the gorgeous sweet scent will last for hours. I've used that on occasions when I wanted to pamper myself, but for everyday I've been using the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter. It smells like delicious cocoa and leaves the skin nourished and sinks in in about a minute after I apply it. The texture is more like a lotion and not thick like butter.

What have been some of your favourites in this past month?

1 komentar:

  1. Love Palmer's Coco Butter!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    OdgovoriIzbriši