torek, 29. december 2015

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

A skin care item that's probably missing in a lot of routines until the first lines and wrinkles become (more) apparent is certainly an eye cream. My under eye area isn't too dry or otherwise problematic but it certainly needed a moisture boost, so I decided to try the raved about Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. I was looking forward to trying the rich and creamy texture that becomes water-light as you warm it up with your fingers and pat it gently into the skin.

The thick concentrated texture is enriched with Avocado and immediately moisturizes the delicate eye area without irritation. The formula doesn't migrate into eyes and doesn't burn or make my eyes water. The texture really is something special and once it turns into lightweight water-like cream, it feels like nothing on the skin. It sinks in very quickly and leaves a shiny finish on the skin as it's absorbing. After 15-20 seconds the skin looks plumper and I can already continue with applying under eye concealer. The pot contains 14 grams and the cream itself has a yellowish-green color.
Most of all this treatment is a moisturizing product and probably won't do any miracles if you have very apparent dark under eye circles or wrinkles. I've been using it for close to six months and I've definitely noticed an improvement in my fine lines that are a lot less noticeable. Concealer also doesn't crease on me as much when I use it. Sometimes at night I apply a slightly thicker layer and use it as a kind of a mask and it makes the eye area even smoother looking in the morning.
On the skin:
I think this is a very nice entry level eye cream that will provide moisture to the eye area, but it's probably not the best choice for someone who's looking for more anti-aging benefits from an eye cream. I love the texture, because it doesn't leave a greasy or sticky finish on the skin and absorbs into the skin so quickly.
Available in two sizes from Kiehl's and FeelUnique.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar