nedelja, 20. december 2015

H&M Beauty Eye Colour-To-Go in 'Fairytale'

A while ago I picked up a couple of products from the re-launched H&M Beauty line and immediately had to promise myself not to return until I properly test and see how I feel about everything I got. This creamy eyeshadow pencil in the shade Fairytale was the first item I decided to try out and I really like it.

As the product name implies this is perfect to use on the go but also great to use in the morning in general, if you don't want to spend too much time applying and blending eyeshadows. The pencil form allows for precise application and can be used as eyeliner or an all-over eyeshadow. The formula is really creamy and glides on the lids easily. You can apply a tiny bit and blend it out into a wash of shimmery color with some chunks of glitter or go over one more time for a more opaque color and just lightly press it into the lid. I only tested the wear with the UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion and it stayed on my lids well for the entire day.
The shade Fairytale is a lovely shimmery peachy champagne shade, light enough to also work as an inner eye highlighter. The only downside is the fact that these need to be sharpened quite often, because the formula is so creamy and the tip gets worn down after a few applications. The formula is softer and creamier than with Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows and reminds me more of Rimmel's Scandaleyes Stick.
You can shop for H&M Beauty in select stores all over the world (in Slovenia they have it in their store in BTC, Ljubljana) and online.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar