ponedeljek, 14. december 2015

Empty Products #11


Last edition of empty products for this year. I have tried my best to use up some products I've had around for close to a year and I'm glad I've finally used them up.

One of those was the Nivea Pflegende Kakao Body Milk. I actually really liked it - it smelled nice, sank into the skin quickly and left an almost velvety feel on the skin, but there was so much product inside I was contemplating throwing it away, but then decided to use it daily for close to a month and finally finished it. I might repurchase, but will be getting a smaller size for sure.
Dm Dontodent Pink Grapefruit Mouthwash - I really liked this one because it wasn't too minty and didn't 'burn' when I used it. I'm using another one from dm's brand right now.
L'Oreal Elnett Ultra Strong Hairspray - I enjoyed the fragrance of this hairspray as well as the effect it had on my hair. It didn't make my hair crunchy (unless I used a ton) and had a medium-strong hold. I'll probably repurchase in the future.
Scholl Sensitive Foot Balm - I keep repurchasing this and every time I try a new product, I ask myself why did I even bother trying something different. I try to have a back up in my stash at all times and always pack one with me when I travel if I intend to do a lot of sight-seeing and walking around.
Holika Holika Silky Baby Foot - I was expecting of this to be a gimmicky product but was surprised to see it actually did exactly what it was supposed to. It is a chemical peel for your feet which removes dry skin. If you have really dry skin it might be worth getting an actual pedicure first, and than use these to keep the skin smooth. When I used it, the skin started peeling off on the third day and then I used a scrub a couple of days later to remove all dead skin and my feet felt really nice for about a month. I have another backup already.
Le Petit Marseillais Raspberry and Peony Shower Gel - Another lovely shower gel from this brand. This one felt really creamy and had a rich fruity-floral scent and didn't leave any residue on the skin. I highly recommend you try out their line of shower gels. 
Yves Rocher Cocoa & Pistachio Nut Hand Cream - a lovely lightweight hand cream from last year's holiday collection.  The formula was really light and sank in quickly, while the creamy scent lingered around for a while but wasn't too strong. I bought all three from this year's holiday collection and while the scents seem somewhat similar across the range, I like all of them.
Kozmetika Afrodita Almond Hand Cream - a great hand cream but by the time I was done with it I kind of got sick of the sweet almond scent, but will definitely be trying more from their line.
Vichy Idéal Soleil Bronze SPF 50 Sunscreen Hydrating Gel Fluid - this felt similar on the skin like the Vichy Idéal Soleil SPF50 Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch, but wasn't as mattifying and had a more prominent alcohol fragrance. I didn't notice getting any more tanned than from using their normal version.
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff - I've used up samples of this eye cream before and unlike many bloggers I found it very average. It added some brightness to the undereyes but wasn't a real treatment so the effect quickly faded away.
Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 - another quite average moisturizer for me. If I didn't use a serum underneath this didn't feel hydrating enough. After initial application it left a velvety layer on the skin but that only lasted for a couple of hours.
Balea Aqua Hydrating Serum - for a budget priced skincare product you can't really go wrong with this one. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and on my oily skin feels hydrating enough, but might be too light for dry skin (especially now in the winter). I keep a back up in my stash even when I'm using something different.
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater - I really enjoyed using this facial mist. It felt hydrating and refreshing, especially in the summer. I will repurchase in the future.
L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil - this oil was a part of their Almond discovery kit I bought a while ago and I really liked it. It left the skin satin-smooth without any traces of dry skin or oily residue. I think this would be perfect for any pregnant ladies to prevent stretch marks.
Garnier Oil Beauty Oil-Infused Nourishing Lotion - I was surprised by how much I liked using this lotion. The fragrance is the same as with their Oil-Infused Scrub but I think I liked this even more. It felt very nourishing on the skin and sank in very quickly while leaving the skin radiant. This is probably the first product I'll be getting after I finish a couple more body care items.
L'Occitane Radiance and Color Care Shampoo & Repairing Shampoo - I've mentioned this before but I really can't seem to get into L'Occitane's hair care line. The shampoos usually feel too rich and my hair ends up getting oily after the first day and when I comb my hair there's usually more hair left on the comb than normally. I do want to try their Revitalizing Fresh Shampoo, but their sale associates never seem to know what I'm talking about when I ask for samples of it -.-.
Sunday Riley Charisma Creme Cleanser - this was a creamy milk based cleanser that was also a gentle exfoliant, but there wasn't enough product inside to use it more than once so I didn't really have a chance to form a strong opinion about it. I've been looking into their skin care for a while now and was really close to purchasing their Good Genes Serum and Luna Oil, but I need to use up more products before I pull the trigger.
Dulgon Aloe Vera Hand Sanitizer - this was an alright hand sanitizer and I really liked the aloe vera scent and the fact that it didn't leave a sticky feeling on my hands.
L'Occitane Amande Almond Milk Concentrate - you've probably heard me say this a million times before but this is my very favourite product from L'Occitane. It leaves the skin amazingly soft and nourished, while the texture feels really light. After using up several samples of it through the years I finally bought the full size last month.
H&M Home Peony Scented Candle - I was quite disappointed with this candle because it had a very subtle fragrance when it was lit and it took forever to fill the room. The scent was really nice though, creamy-floral, and it burned without tunneling or leaving too much wax at the end. I will be reusing the glass after I have the time to clean it. Also, pretty please, can you open a H&M Home store in Slovenia?
Have you tried any of the mentioned products? What are/were your experiences?

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar