sreda, 30. december 2015

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm

In the first half of this year I was drawn to using cleansing oils (here and here) to remove makeup in the evening, mainly because I had a bad skin reaction when I started using a cleansing balm in the past. After trying and falling in love with Emma Hardie's Cleansing Cloths I decided to also try her Moringa Cleansing Balm and as I mentioned in last month's favourites it's become my go-to product I reach for in the evening to remove my makeup.
The balm comes in a large plastic jar and although it looks like it would be prone to breaking, mine is still looking perfect and I've even traveled with it. The balm has a classic emollient balmy texture and stays solid until I start rubbing it onto the skin, when it melts and turns into an oily cleanser. I usually massage it into the skin and then add some water, massage it a bit more and then buff it off with a cleansing cloth. All traces of makeup are easily removed and eye make up comes off a bit easier than with an oil cleanser. Because I wipe it off it never leaves me with a foggy vision. After removal the skin is left clean, soft, moisturized and supple with less noticeable pores on my cheeks. I've also noticed my skin gets less dry patches, even now in winter. The balm feels calming and has never caused me any breakouts or other irritations.
It also has a pleasant and relaxing scent and every time I use it I feel like I'm at a spa. I like the soft texture and using it daily makes me like it a bit more every day. It is definitely the next best thing compared to oil cleansers but since I haven't tried that many balm cleansers yet I can't make too many comparisons, but it's certainly worth checking out. Drier, dull and mature skins would probably benefit from it the most.
The balm turns into a milky consistency when added water:
Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm comes with a hefty price tag but it certainly feels like a luxury item (apart from the packaging that is too bulky) and has been a lovely addition to my skincare. There are also other smaller gift sets available which makes it more accessible. It's also sold at websites that very often offer some kind of discounts or gifts with purchase which makes splurging on a skin care item like this a bit easier.
Available here and here in a small travel size (both are currently on sale).

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar