nedelja, 08. november 2015

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream


L'Occitane's Shea Butter Hand Cream is a classic I keep coming back to. I first bought it back in high school, when I considerend it a small luxury and I especially like to repurchase these when they come out with limited edition packaging and spin off travel versions in different scents and collections. There is a reason why this is probably one of the most known L'Occitane products around - the clean and calming scent, creamy, rich and nourishing formula, without making the texture greasy make for a winning recipe and lovely smooth skin on your hands.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream contains 20% Shea Butter, along with honey, almond extracts and coconut oil to create the wonderful rich texture that sinks into the skin within a minute, without leaving any oily traces. I love using it year round, during the day or as a night treatment. You also don't need a lot of product, a hazelnut size or less does it for me. Unless when it gets super cold outside and my hands become dry to the point that my skin sometimes almost gets the sand paper texture, this should suit normal and dry hands well as a daily moisturizing and nourishing treatment. On rare occasions when I need something even richer in texture than L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream, I reach for Weleda's Skin Food (another lovely multi-purpose cream with a herbaly scent, but it leaves the hands greasy so I reserve it for bed time use). 
With the holiday season slowly approaching I almost always find myself getting gifts from L'Occitane. I especially like how they pre-prepare different gift-sets, often with travel sized items, that shouldn't break the bank even if you're on a budget and also offer the recipient to try something new. 
You can get a variety of L'Occitane products from your local L'Occitane store or online, as well as other retailers (Sephora, FeelUnique, etc).

4 komentarji:

  1. Meni je super, si jo občasno privoščim ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz imam tudi vedno kakšno na zalogi :)

      Izbriši
  2. Jaz sem si kupila mini verzijo tiste s 15% in mi je super. Res mi je všeč ta nežen vonj in odlično navlaži :).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Od potovalnih velikosti je meni zelo všeč še tista z mandljevim mlekom :)

      Izbriši