sreda, 11. november 2015

Burt's Bees Lip Shine/Gloss in 30 - Wink


In the past month my lips have been really dry which has mostly enabled me from wearing lipstick on a daily basis. As night treatment I've been using the raved about Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm, but it has a pretty thick consistency so I wanted to use something lighter formula-wise during the day. I think everyone's stash consists of multiple lip balms and I sometimes feel like lips get used to the formula and lip balms kind of stop being moisturizing, so I often like to switch them up. The one that's found a permanent spot in my hand bag lately is a tinted Burt's Bees Lip Shine/Gloss/Balm.
I have the shade Wink, which is a soft pink shade that adds some color and glossy shine to the lips, but also keeps them moisturized. It has a fresh fruity scent that doesn't fade away when you apply it but gets less noticeable and has a sweet taste. The formula is smooth and not sticky and feels really lightweight on the lips. It contains apricot wax and sunflower seed oil, which among other ingredients help to nourish and soften the lips. The product easily transfers onto a glass when you're drinking, but still leaves a moisturizing feel on the lips, even after it's gone. 

Since it transfers easily and has sheer coverage it doesn't stay on the lips for very long and needs to be reapplied every couple of hours. You could also use it over a matte lipstick to give it a glossier finish and make it more comfortable to wear.
 Swatched:
 On my lips:
This is a lovely tinted lip gloss/lip balm hybrid. Often glosses can be quite drying, but this one also seems to moisturize the lips and even out any dry patches while adding some subtle color to the lips. These come in four different shades and seem to be on sale currently at FeelUnique.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar