ponedeljek, 05. oktober 2015

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color in Light

I already mentioned this Stila Brow Color in my September monthly favourites and since I've been using it daily for over a month it's only fair it gets a proper review. I've been a massive fan of Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner and was looking forward to try more of their products. I noticed that this one was mentioned by the make-up artist/goddess Lisa Eldridge so I thought it was worth giving a try. They've since changed the packaging and it looks a lot more luxurious now.

The Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color pen comes in three shades (light-medium-dark), which can cover most hair colors, but the range should be wider, considering this isn't a drugstore brand. The pen is very simple to use, looks very natural when applied and is hard to overdo. I'm not a huge fan of HD Brows; while they look stunning in photos they look drag in real life, but let's all follow the trends blindly *rolls eyes*. When using brow products my main concern is adding some definition and color with the right undertone (taupe-ish/neutral, to suit me best). This one from Stila matches me well and is a light taupe shade.
It has a very thin brush-like tip and can be used for small and precise hair-like lines. It's perfect for adding definition to the brows while also tinting them. The result is incredibly natural looking, much more so than when using powders or even waxy pencils. The formula is really long-lasting (lasts all day on my oily skin) and is easily removed at the end of the day. I've had mine for a couple of months and it's become a bit dryer, so it takes a bit longer to build up color to wanted intensity. I store it tip facing down to ensure it stays useful for longer. 
Swatches/comparison with:
- Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in Dark Blonde,
Used on my brows (on the photos it looks very subtle but gives more definition in real life):
If your brows are very sparse this might not be the best suited product for you, but if you just want to add some definition to your arch and add some length and color, I would recommend you try it out.
I bought my Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color in Light from ASOS, but it's also available from FeelUnique.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar