sobota, 19. september 2015

Vichy Idéal Soleil SPF50 Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch

With summer coming to its end you shouldn't completely forget about sun protection. The sun-rays might not be as strong in some parts of the world this time of the year, but they're still harmful for the skin. At the beginning of summer I was using a 'mattifying fluid' from Sun Dance with SPF 30 (dm brand product) and I was very unimpressed by it's mattifying claims so I was on a hunt for a better sunscreen that wouldn't feel heavy on the skin and wouldn't make other products I applied over just slip off. I decided to try the Vichy Idéal Soleil SPF50 Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch. I was deciding between the SPF30 and SPF50 versions and chose the latter, because it doesn't contain alcohol. 

The packaging is a standard squeeze tube with 50 ml of product. It's compact and easy to take on the go in case you want to reapply during the day. I've been using it consistently since I posted the review for the Sun Dance fluid and haven't reached for other sun screens since. The consistency of the fluid is creamier and thicker than I expected for a mattifying formula. Once applied, it sinks into the skin quickly, doesn't leave a white residue and the best of all - it actually leaves a demi-matte finish, which is perfect for combo-oily skin. I tend to wait about 10-15 minutes before proceeding with applying foundation, because I find this helps with prolonging the matte effect the fluid leaves on the skin. I find that foundation wears well over it and has a decent staying power. I still get oily about 6 hours in, so I blot and then get slightly dewy again in a couple of hours. So far I've had no trouble with it being drying, clogging my pores or irritating my skin in any other way. It can flake of on the edges of my face if I apply to much at once and don't blend it in evenly. The scent of the fluid is slightly powdery and sunscreen-ish, but it's not noticeable once it soaks into the skin. 
 Ingrediens list:

 On the skin:
It's been a while since I've used Vichy products, but this one made me reconsider their line and I'll probably be checking out other products by them. I'm especially interested in their Idealia and Aqualia Thermal ranges.
Explore their sun protection range here or have a look at your local pharmacy that stocks Vichy products. If your skin is oily and gets even more problematic when you wear sunscreen this could be a great option that doesn't break the bank.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar