sreda, 30. september 2015

Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser

I never thought a simple cleanser could make such a difference in the overall appearance of the skin. In a way this is true, because you wash it off so quickly it barely has anytime to affect it, but this Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser has proved me wrong while I've been using it in the past couple of months. I first used a small sample and before I was even done with it, I quickly decided to get a bigger size, I was so impressed by it.
Foaming cleansers tend to be slightly drying but this is not the case with Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser. It has a slight citrusy scent and the pump dispenses the right amount of product and is easy to control if you feel like using more/less than one pump. I find one pump is the sufficient amount to wash my face. For removing make up, I'm still using the L'Occitane Cleansing Oil and then follow up with this cleanser to clean my skin. I did try it as a makeup remover in the past and I had to wash my face twice and there was still some mascara left on my lashes, so I prefer it as a second cleanser in the evening or my go-to cleanser in the morning. I use it around my eyes and have never experienced any irritations or burning. The foam is rich and creamy and doesn't feel like it's stripping the skin, while it removes oils and other impurities. The scent also helps to awake my complexion and makes it ready for the day. The cleanser is enriched with anti-ageing botanical extracts (antioxidant-rich African red tea, Grapefruit, Orange and Tangerine extracts, as well as Vitamin C) and is safe to use on all skin types.
I've noticed several benefits since I've started using it around May. My complexion looks brighter and usual hyper-pigmentation marks that wouldn't disappear for weeks on time are now only slightly visible after 7-10 days. Pretty incredible, but I occasionally also use chemical exfoliants that are helpful with reducing redness, so this cleanser can't take all the credit. It also helps with controlling excessive oil production.
Ingredients:
The Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser is pretty pricey but it's also one of the rare ones that have made a visible difference in the appearance of my skin. At the same time it isn't exactly an acne preventive cleanser, but makes a big difference in helping to heal the skin. This brand has several starter kits available, targeted at different skin concerns and if you're interested in trying them out, I think that is the best way to do it.
The Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser is available from FeelUnique or Sephora.

1 komentar:

  1. Bere se super, ampak ob ceni sem zgubila čeljust nekje na tleh :O

    OdgovoriIzbriši