ponedeljek, 21. september 2015

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 (Untinted)

Before Fall officially begins I have another review ready for a product that has been a staple for me in the past sunny months. I feel like I often forget to apply sun protection to my lips so having a transparent lip balm with added SPF handy in the purse is a great way to remind myself to use it. The Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment is available in several tinted versions, but today I have the untinted version ready for review.

Sugar Lip Treatments are made from a blend of reparative oils and waxes with real sugar (for added moisture), black currant oil (rich in plumping essential fatty acids) and antioxidant grape seed (protection from wrinkle-causing free radicals). They are formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
First of all I love the packaging. The tube is chic and feels a lot better made than your usual lip balm in plastic packaging that you'd find at the drugstore. The top lid unfolds to reveal the product inside that contains 0.15 oz. It provides glossy shine on the lips and doesn't feel heavy or sticky. The formula seems slightly waxy, hydrates the lips nicely and needs to be reapplied after about 4-5 hours. It has a light citrusy scent and feels very comfortable on the lips. A sheer layer can also be used under drying lipstick formulas to make them more comfortable. But there is one issue I have with this lip balm. The formula is very soft and exposed to the heat it becomes even softer so it needs to be applied with more care because it could very easily break off (mine got slightly ruined that way).
 Active Ingredients:
This is a lovely lip treatment for the summer. The added SPF is a nice bonus and using it daily improves the lips' texture making them softer and plumper. It's on the pricier side but so far I've enjoyed using it. It's available in several shades here.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar