nedelja, 30. avgust 2015

Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs And Rosewater

I've been testing out a couple skincare items over the past few months that I'll be sharing with you in the next couple of weeks. One of them is the Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs And Rosewater. 
Toners have always seemed like an excessive step in my skincare routine, but since I've introduced them back in spray/mist form I've been a lot more consistent in using them. I first bought this spray last winter and was using it on and off, interchanging with other mists, but for the past two months it's been pretty much the only one that I've been using and liking a lot.
It contains rose water that is hydrating for the skin and has a rose scent that I don't mind that much because it dissipates as the mist sinks into the skin. As you can see from the photos the liquid has a pinkish-peach color but the mist appears transparent on the skin. The packaging is sturdy with a nice spray dispenser that distributes the mist. My only complaint it that the mist coming out isn't as fine as I would want it to be, which is why I limit it's use mostly just under make up (over makeup it adds a dewy glow and makes foundation look less cakey, but you have to be a bit more careful to not just spray it in one place).
I use it both in the morning and evening. I start with spraying a generous amount on freshly cleansed skin, wait for a couple of seconds for it to start sinking in and then gently tap the skin with my fingers so it doesn't just evaporate into the air.  It instantly adds a boost of hydration and comfort to the skin, helps with evening out the skin tone and adding radiance as well as visibly reducing pore size. It doesn't cause my skin to break out or leave a greasy layer. Once it's completely sunk in, the skin is left very smooth and ready to apply other skin care items. In the summer I've also been spraying it throughout the day as a quick boost of hydration and refreshment. 
For very dry skin this would probably not be enough in terms of nourishment and hydration, but every other skin type would probably like this a lot (even if you don't like rose scented products). It's available in two sizes here and here.

Ingredients:
Deionzed Water (Aqua), Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice) Gel, Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosus) Extract, Herbal Extract, Rose (Rose Gallica) Extract, Gardenia (Gardenia Florida) Extract, Propylene Glycol.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar