torek, 07. julij 2015

L'Occitane Immortelle Oil Make-Up Remover

I've spoken about my love for cleansing oils before because they are very effective at removing make up and impurities and can also double as some 'alone time' pampering as you're massaging it into the skin in the evening. L'Occitane fairly recently came out with two similar oil based cleansers/make-up removers and this one is aimed towards more mature skin. Let's face it, I'm not getting younger, so when I used up my Shea Butter Cleansing Oil I decided to try out the Immortelle Oil Make-Up Remover.

L'Occitane Immortelle Oil Make-Up Remover comes in plastic packaging with a pump dispenser. There's 200 ml of product inside which has a light yellow color. The amount of product that comes out is just right and I usually need one pump for my face and another half for my eyes. The product has a lightweight silky soft and liquid oily consistency and needs to be applied to dry skin. After massaging it into the skin for a minute or two you can either start washing it off with lukewarm water, but my preferred method is using the Emma Hardie Cleansing Cloths that are super gentle and are a perfect combo to use with oil-based cleansers/make-up removers. Once it comes into contact with water the consistency changes into a milky soft cleanser.
After cleansing, the skin is left feeling clean, soft and hydrated, without any residue. The product didn't break me out (yaay!) and it did somewhat help with clearing the skin without irritating it, because it removes all the impurities and make-up so well without being harsh. My skin is very oily especially now in the summer after using sunscreen daily and introducing oils into skincare has only proven to be overall beneficial so far. Unlike the Shea Butter Cleansing Oil this one has a stronger Immortelle scent that needs some getting used to, but it's not something that would bother me with everyday use. The consistency of this one is also a bit lighter. It has a tendency to leave my eyes slightly foggy, but when I use it with Emma Hardie Cloths, this is drastically reduced.

If you haven't tried it yet try to ask for a sample in-store, but know that it's definitely worth checking out (along with the Shea Butter Cleansing Oil). You can find more info/buy it here.

L'Occitanovo Olje za odstranjevanje ličil Immortelle je na voljo tukaj/v L'Occitanovih trgovinah po Sloveniji.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar