torek, 21. julij 2015

Essie Sand Tropez Nail Polish


Essie Sand Tropez Nail Polish is an understated nude. It's a great shade to wear year round, but looks especially nice in the summer on slightly tanned skin. The shade is sandy beige with a cream finish and looks more warm beige-y or cool greyish, depending on the light (see below). The color is sophisticate and classy, perfect for everyday or for something that requires a more polished look.

I really like the formula of Essie polishes I've tried so far. It's smooth, easy to apply and looks even, without visible streaks. It's opaque after two coats. The longevity is standard for me, around 5 days (or more) with a base and top coat (I tend to be really hard on my nails). Their formula is one of the rare ones I regularly consider buying besides Chanel.
I also really like the wider brush, these polishes come with, because it makes the application really simple.
On my nails in different lightning:
I normally wait to buy Essie polishes when I get 50% off coupons for dm, but they're also worth paying full price.
Online it's available from Boots.

1 komentar:

  1. What a beautiful shade! :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši