sreda, 15. julij 2015

Empty Products #7 (July 2015)

Since last month I've used up several new products and I'll be sharing my thoughts about them today.
L'Occitane Shea Butter Whipped Body Cream - this was a great body moisturizer. It smelled similar to their Shea Butter Hand Cream and had a fun whipped consistency, but like I've pointed it out in the review already, it felt a bit overpriced for the amount, so I wouldn't repurchase.
Escada Moon Sparkle EDT - my preferences for scents have shifted tremendously in the last couple of years and this Escada scent is something I would never even consider picking up now. I remember using this religiously a couple of years ago and I decided it was time to finally finish it, since there was only about a week's worth of fragrance left inside. This is a very fruity and sweet scent, perfect for summer, with an ok lasting power. I believe this was discontinued but Escada makes a range of different similar scents.
Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defence Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion - one of my favourite facial sunscreens I've used so far, but like I've mentioned in a post earlier this week, it's a bit pricey in Europe, so I've replaced it with Sun Dance Mattifying Sun Fluid. If I don't find anything more affordable that will work with my skin, I'll probably be getting the full size.
Melvita Purifying Deodorant - last year I decided to start wearing natural deodorants again and I decided to get this one. In the winter and spring time it worked really well, but as soon as summer started this wasn't very efficient with preventing BO all day (on average it only lasted around 6-7 hours). It did smell really nice and minty, but I won't repurchase.
The Body Shop Vanilla Brulee Shower Gel - this was a nice, creamy shower gel that felt moisturizing and didn't leave a weird layer on the skin. I liked it even better than the body butter from the same line.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream - I used up a small sample of this cream and I really liked it. It felt rich in texture without being greasy and felt moisturizing and nourishing on the skin. I might get the bigger tube for the winter to use on any dry patches/irritated skin.
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream - this eye cream is targeted to de-puff and reduce dark circles. The cream itself was lightweight, not greasy and almost pearly, which helped with adding a brightening effect, but it didn't have a long term effect on my under eye area - if you're looking for a treatment eye cream this won't do anything longterm. I will not get the full size, but I have another sample to use up.
Kozmetika Afrodita Karotin Anti-age Care Eye Cream - another eye cream. I used up two satches and didn't really notice a difference in the appearance of my eye area. The product was slightly too greasy for my liking and contains mineral oil. I won't purchase the full size.
Darphin Skin Mat Matifying Lotion - so far I like this, but I have several more satches to use before I can decide how I really feel about it. It feels lighweight on the skin and helps to control oils on my skin.

Have you tried any of these products? If you have any recommendations for an eye cream that will do more than just moisturize leave it in the comments.

1 komentar:

  1. melvitin dezodorant imam ravno na testu in imaš prav jesen, zima, pomlad top..poletje: ne gre skozi:), ampak mene res prepričajo sestavine in ga imam zelo rada.

    http://candylovestreet.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši