torek, 23. junij 2015

John Frieda Beach Blonde Cool Dip Purifying Shampoo & Smooth Seas Detangling Conditioner

This spring I decided to switch up my haircare routine from using Redken Extreme line to something 'lighter' for my hair. With all the hype earlier this year about John Frieda reissuing their Beach Blonde Sea Salt Spray I decided to try the entire line - shampoo, conditioner, mask and sea salt spray. Today I'll be sharing my thoughts about the Beach Blonde Cool Dip Purifying Shampoo & Smooth Seas Detangling Conditioner.

There's 250 ml of product in both and they cost around 8,5 €, which is a mid-range price for hair care. Despite the name, the products are not suited only for blonde hair. The products all smell incredible - minty with a slight coconut touch, that gives off a fresh and summery vibe.
The Purifying Shampoo has a gel-like consistency with a slight green tint. It foams up nicely and cleans the hair without stripping it, but leaves it soft and feeling refreshed, especially due to the minty scent that lasts for an entire day after I wash it. It might not me the best choice for dry hair, but I can go for three days before my next wash, which is usual for me (I have thin hair that gets greasy quickly but my ends are pretty dry). I also feel like it adds some texture to my hair and it reminds me of the Bumble and Bumble Foam Wash Surf Shampoo I was using last summer, but I feel like this one does a better job and I also like it more.
Alongside I've been using the Beach Blonde Smooth Seas Detangling Conditioner that has the same amazing minty scent. This product is more creamy and white. It detangles & hydrates the hair, adds some shine, but doesn't feel too heavy where it would make my hair greasy and flat by the next day. I tend to use a lot less conditioner that shampoo, so the same amount of product should last me a lot longer.
I've spotted the entire range in Muller last week so make sure to have a sniff if you pass the hair section (and try to resist buying it ;)). Both products are also available from FeelUnique: shampoo/conditioner.

1 komentar:

  1. Še nikoli nisem videla tele znamke v Muellerju (očitno nisem dovolj pazljiva). Res dober review.

    LEJA
    http://lejasmoment.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši