ponedeljek, 25. maj 2015

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum

I picked up this serum way back in November and have been using it religiously since. My skin is oily with occasional dry patches, dehydrated and prone to break outs. For these reasons I'm reluctant on trying too many skin care products, because more often than not, it results in very bad skin. Before deciding to purchase this I read many reviews online but was still surprised at how well it has been working out for my skin type.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Serum comes in a plastic packaging with a sturdy pump that easily controls the amount of product you want to use. There's 30 ml of serum inside and I usually use between 1/2-1 pump for one application. The texture is lightweight and something between a gel and cream, and it's not greasy. It absorbs quickly and leaves the skin soft, moisturized and semi-matte. There is a slight scent to the product, but I don't know how to describe it exactly. I apply it after toner and before a moisturizer, but now that it's getting warmer I usually just put a facial sunscreen lotion over it. It's not tested on animals, safe to use on sensitive skin and doesn't irritate my skin in any way.
The best way to a healthier looking skin is being consistent with your skin care and not introducing too many new products into your routine, be it cleansers, masks or moisturizers. Adding this serum into my routine has resulted in my skin feeling hydrated during this past winter. My skin's texture has also improved, but it's not perfectly how I want it to be yet, so I'm still working on perfecting my routine.
If you're looking for a product that will add hydration and won't feel too heavy or irritate the skin this could be a great option. You can get this serum here or shop for other The Body Shop products from their website or in their shops all around the world.

2 komentarja:

  1. Uuu slisi se super, sploh ker imas podobno kozo kot jaz. Katero imas pa cistilo in kremo?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Za čiščenje uporabljam African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser od Ole Henriksen, dnevno kremo pa Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer.

      Izbriši