sreda, 27. maj 2015

Maybelline Super Stay Gel Nail Color in 130 Rose Poudre

Today I'll be sharing another drugstore gem - Maybelline Super Stay Gel Nail Polish. I picked this one up a while ago and every time I wear it I fall back in love, since the color is so flattering. It's been on my nails for the majority of this month so I thought it's about time I wrote a post about it.

Maybelline promises 7 days of wear with these polishes and that is pretty accurate. Depending on my activities I usually get 6 or 7 days of wear with a top coat (I get some minor tip wear around day 5, but I'm really hard on my nails). It also doesn't chip.
The formula is great - creamy and easy to apply. It needs two coats for an opaque coverage and comes with a thicker brush which makes the application extremely simple.
Rose Poudre is a stunning soft violet taupe. It's a great neutral shade that would work great with a number of different skin tones,  and seems perfect for the transition into summer, or all year round.
You can see how it looks on my nails below in different lightening: 

I really wish Maybelline distributers in Slovenia would get the memo and start selling these in our drugstores (+ a number of other interesting 'new' items). The formula is amazing and there's a bunch of beautiful shades available online. 
I bought mine from ASOS, but you can also get them from Boots (they have a greater selection of shades).

5 komentarjev: