sreda, 13. maj 2015

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask Review

Today I'll be sharing a true skincare gem with you. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask has found it's way into my skin care routine a couple of months ago when I was looking for a hydrating mask and I absolutely love it! Since my skin is oily and prone to break outs I had a hard time believing this product, that is supposed to nourish and rejuvenate your skin, could be beneficial for my skin type.
I've tried a couple of products from First Aid Beauty in the past (I love their Face Cleanser from the same line) so I was hoping this could be at least an alright product for me, because it's meant for dry skin. One of the main ingredients includes oats that reduce irritation and soothe the skin. Besides this I have also found the mask to be somewhat hydrating and nourishing, thanks to shea buttter.
The texture of the mask is creamy with some soft oatmeal pieces that won't exfoliate your skin. The mask itself is white and has a slight sweet vanilla oatmeal scent, that is very pleasant once you apply it.
I've been using this mask once a week (for dry skin it's recommended to be used 2-3 times), applying a hazelnut amount and gently massaging it all over my face. After 10 minutes I wash it off with warm water and follow up with a serum and moisturizer. The mask doesn't leave any residue on my skin, but makes it feel very soft and calms down any redness. It feels soothing, calming and doesn't break me out.

This mask has quickly found it's way into my skin care routine and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nourishing, calming and hydrating product. You can buy the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask from FeelUnique or Sephora.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar