torek, 19. maj 2015

Copenhagen Haul/New In #10 (Sephora, Kiehl's,...)

On Friday I mentioned that I'll be posting a haul from Copenhagen and now that I'm home I'll be sharing what I picked up from Sephora, Kiehl's, drugstore Matas and H&M home. Several items are from the Sephora brand and I'm really excited to start using them.

I picked up a few Sephora brand skincare and body care items. Starting with some masks, I got the Paper Mask Discovery Set featuring 4 fiber masks, the Green Tea Eye Mask and a set of Moisturizing Jelly masks. I got one body care item from their latest collaboration with Craig & Karl that features 20 small bath caps with different scents of body washes.
I've been hearing a lot of nice things about the new line of Make Up For Ever face primers and decided to try the Mattifying one. I like the one from Benefit but it mainly just masks the appearance of pores and doesn't control the oil as well as I'd want it to, so I'm excited to try this one, especially with the up coming summer.
I also picked up two Sephora Collection lip products; their Cream Lip Stain in 13 Marvelous Mauve and the Rouge Infusion Lip Stain in No. 17 - Petal. I've tried both once or twice and like them so far, but they need more testing before I can write a review.

I wasn't aware that Sephora Collection had a wide selection of body products, from body washes to fragrances, so I also picked up two of their travel/purse friendly Eau de Toilette in Vanilla and Chocolate. The Vanilla scent is a sweet cookie scent, that should be perfect once the summer is over.
Sephora Collection Waterproof Contour Eye Pencils have sparked my interest when I noticed Temptalia often uses them in her eye looks when reviewing other products, so I wanted to get a few to test out in the shades: 15 Flirting Game (taupe), 12 Cappuccino (brown) and 20 Good Mood (jade).
I've also read several reviews comparing their Retractable Brow Pencil to Anastasia's Brow Wiz, so I decided to give it a try. I got it in the shade 01 Honey Blonde.
I also stopped by their drugstore and got the L'oreal Perfect Match concealer in Ivory. They also had their Infallible Matte Foundation and I got a small sample in the shade Porcelain. Of course I used it the next day and fell in love, but then I forgot to buy it in full size before I left and I'm kind of upset about it. I hope we get it in our drugstores soon.
Once I was at the airport I stopped at the (huge!) duty free shop that even had a Mac counter and a huge selection of different brands - Ole Henrikssen, L'occitane, The Body Shop, etc. I've been looking for a new eye cream and I decided to try the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. I remember getting a sample last year at Nordstrom, but I must have lost it, because it never arrived home with me.
I also went to H&M and a part of their store was devoted to their 'Home' section with lots of cute things for decorating your home - pillows, towels, bad linens, etc. I was surprised by their selection of candles in different shapes, sizes and scents, and I picked up one Peony candle that is perfect for this time of the year.
Let me know if any of these items caught your attention and you'd want to see a review first.

8 komentarjev:

  1. Jealous :D Sploh za Sephora Cream Lip Stain, ker slišim toliko pohval na račun te linije. A Porcelain odtenek od L'Orealovega pudra se ti je zdel zelo svetel? Jaz imam Nars Siberia za primerjavo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sem ti na hitro naredila primerjavo z Bourjois CC kremo, ki jo verjetno imaš: http://shrani.si/f/q/NT/40rjalTL/img4645fotor.jpg
      Porcelain je malce svetlejši in ima hladnejši podton. Če želiš preizkusiti formulo, ti lahko pošljem vzorček odtenka 11 Vanilla, ker ni ogromne razlike med odtenkoma :)

      Izbriši
    2. Tako temen je? Nisem pričakovala. Hmm, mogoče bi se še obneslo na mojih koži, če ga dobro zblendam na vratu. Hvala za primerjavo, zlata si <3 Ma ne bom te gnjavila za vzorček, da ne boš imela dodatno delo zame, ampak hvala :)

      Izbriši
    3. Np, upam, da kmalu pride tudi k nam in bo na voljo v več kot 3 pretemnih odtenkih :)

      Izbriši
  2. I love their lip products, I get new shades every single time that I'm in a Sephora :) lovely haul, I hope you had fun in Copenhagen! x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope they won't be too drying for my lips :) I had a great time, it was only a bit too pricey for my liking, but that's just how Scandinavia is. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Jaz bi z veseljem prebrala oceno Make up Forever primerja...Slišim toliko pohval in me res zanima če je dejansko tako super :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ok, bom objavila mnenje ko stestiram :) Mene tudi zanima, če se bo dobro obnesel, sploh zdaj ko je že toplejše vreme.

      Izbriši