četrtek, 21. maj 2015

Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in 147 - Caroube (Summer 2015 Collection Méditerranée)

Today I'll be sharing my thoughts for the last item that I got from Chanel's Summer Collection Méditerranée - the Stylo Fresh Effect Eyeshadow in 147 Caroube.

Stylo Fresh Effect Eyeshadows are creamy eyeshadows in a stick form that have a cooling effect once you apply them to the skin. For summer Chanel came up with five new shades (all limited edition) with a satin/shimmery finish. I've also reviewed the 127 Laurier Rose Stylo from the collection.
I really like the formula of these. I've tried many different stick eyeshadows so far and this one really is special - lightweight and has an almost wet effect when you're applying it straight from the tube. You can also use a flat synthetic brush, but stick form with a tapered tip makes application precise and easy. Caroube shade is very pigmented and it takes one or two swipes for an opaque color on the lids. I like to apply these gradually because the color sets really quickly and there's not too much time left for blending. You can also control the amount of color you want on your lids with just lightly tapping the stick on the edges, instead of swiping it on, for a gradual effect. I usually use my fingers for blending. Once the color sets these have a great lasting power (with or without primer), but they're not waterproof, so I tend not to apply them on my lower lash line.
Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in 147 - Caroube is a neutral shimmery bronze shade with a plummy undertone. It's like an eyeshadow version of Chanel Terrana Nail polish.
Comparison swatches with some other creamy eyeshadows in different lightening:
L-R:
Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in 147 - Caroube
On my eyes I'm wearing:
-Chanel Stylo 147 - Caroube all over the lid, with Chanel Stylo 127 - Laurier Rose in the center and lower lash line, to add more light,
-The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter in the inner corner and Urban Decay Whiskey Eyeliner in my outer waterline,
 Swatches of other shades from this collection:
147 Caroube - 107 Campanule - 127 Laurier Rose - 117 Azulejo - 137 Olivine (2nd row)
If you can get just one thing from this collection and can't decide on what item, I would probably go with the Laurier Rose Stylo Eyeshadow. If you're looking to get several items, they also released beautiful polishes and several lipsticks. But for those it's always better to see and swatch them in person than relying solely on online photos.

I have also reviewed some other products from the Chanel Summer 2015 Collection Méditerranée: Lumière d'Eté Illuminating Powder in Golden Bronze LE707 - Mediterranée and  697 Terrana LE Nail Polishes, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 477 Réveuse and Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in 127 - Laurier Rose.

You can still get these at Neiman MarcusNordstrom and Chanel.

V Sloveniji so izdelki Chanel naprodaj v Maxiju na oddelku kozmetike, v Nami in prodajalnah Muller. 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar