nedelja, 17. maj 2015

Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in 127 - Laurier Rose (Summer 2015 Collection Méditerranée)

Today I'll be reviewing another item from the Summer 2015 Collection Méditerranée by Chanel (Yes, I went back and got two more things -.-). Stylo Fresh Effect Eyeshadows are twist up pencils with cream eyeshadow and we've already established that I'm a huge fan of these kind of products. With this collection Chanel released 5 shades (all limited edition), with a satin/shimmery finish. All shades can be worn alone or mixed in different combinations.


The formula of the product is lightweight, has a cooling, almost wet, effect when you apply it to the skin and is long lasting (but not waterproof!). The tip is slightly angled for easier application, but it wears off after using it for a while. Both neutral shades that I picked up are very pigmented and all it takes is one or two swipes across the lid for an opaque color. I usually apply these straight from the tube to my lids, but you can also use a flat synthetic brush, which can also be used for blending. For this I prefer using my fingers and the color doesn't transfer too much. When applying you have to work pretty fast since the shadow sets in less than 30 seconds, so it's wise to work on one eye at a time. Once the color sets these last on me all day. Depending on my daily activities I can notice some small creasing after 6 hours, but usually they stay put until I remove them at the end of the day. I took these with me when I was travelling last week and wore make up from morning to late in the evening and I had no trouble with their longevity, creasing or fading. I did find that if I used a primer underneath they would blend a bit easier and of course wear on my lids like iron.


Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in 127 - Laurier Rose is a rose gold coppery shade with warm toned shimmer.

Below you can see me wearing the 127 Laurier Rose all over the lid and underneath. It really makes my eye color pop without being over the top.
I don't own anything similar to post comparison swatches, but will post a bunch for the Caroube since it's not as unique as Laurier Rose. I did swatch all five shades in the store (L-R): 
147 Caroube - 107 Campanule - 127 Laurier Rose - 117 Azulejo - 137 Olivine (2nd row)

You can still get these at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Chanel.

I have also reviewed some other products from the Chanel Summer 2015 Collection Méditerranée: Lumière d'Eté Illuminating Powder in Golden Bronze LE, 707 - Mediterranée and  697 Terrana LE Nail Polishes, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 477 Réveuse, if you're interested in checking them out.


V Sloveniji so izdelki Chanel naprodaj v Maxiju na oddelku kozmetike, v Nami in prodajalnah Muller. 

2 komentarja:

  1. Wow all of the shades look amazing :) specially the one you used for your eye look! x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I agree that it's a beautiful shade :)

      Izbriši