nedelja, 03. maj 2015

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 477 - Réveuse Review & Swatches (Summer 2015 Collection Méditerranée)

Today I'll be sharing another review from Chanel's Summer 2015 Collection Méditerranée. So far this collection was a big hit for me and I really liked most of the items they've put out and I love everything I've picked up. In the lips department they added four Rouge Coco Shine Lipsticks (three re-promotes and one LE) and I got the 477 - Réveuse.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shines are sheer glossy lipsticks. They add some subtle color (but still noticeable) and shine to the lips, feel very comfortable to wear and are hydrating. The formula is smooth to apply and the lasting power is between 2-3 hours.
Shades in this collection include: Intrépide (violet with shimmer), Insoumise (pink coral), Réveuse (golden pink) and Amorosa LE (coppery brown).
RCS 477 Réveuse is actually more of a peachy-pink with golden micro shimmer. I've absolutely fallen in love with this shade, because it's subtle enough to look flattering with any eye look and is just perfect for everyday wear. This formula of Chanel lipsticks is probably one of my favourite formulas I've tried from a variety of brands and price points to date, but I imagine you might not be a fan if you like something more pigmented to wear. Still, if you're not on a budget and you're looking for a very comfortable lipstick to wear in the summer (or year round), stop by a Chanel counter and try to resist not falling in love.
 Chanel Rouge Coco Shine 477 - Réveuse on my lips:
Swatches and comparison between Chanel RCS 54 - Boy and RCS 477 - Réveuse (it's looks peachier):
I have also reviewed some other products from the Chanel Summer 2015 Collection Méditerranée: Lumière d'Eté Illuminating Powder in Golden Bronze LE707 - Mediterranée and  697 Terrana LE Nail Polishes, if you're interested in checking them out.

V Sloveniji so izdelki Chanel naprodaj v Maxiju na oddelku kozmetike, v Nami in prodajalnah Muller.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar