sreda, 01. april 2015

March Favourites

Another month has gone by and it's time for another post about my favourite product I've loved using. By the end of each month I always make a list of my fave products so I can quickly gather them to take photos but then I usually end up forgetting to include at least one thing (this month was no exception). Oh well.

In the shower my favourite combo has been the Roses et Reines Silky shower gel from L'occitane followed up by the Yummy Mummy Body Conditioner from Lush. The scent of the shower gel (Rose) is not overwhelming and that's the main reason I like using it, plus it leaves my skin soft and doesn't leave any residue on the skin. Once I wash it off I use the Lush Body Conditioner that smells like strawberries and I can hardly resist eating it. 
On my hair I've been loving the Dry Oil Finishing Spray from Serge Normant that I got in my Net-a-Porter Beauty Box. It's very lightweight and adds shine and texture, plus smells incredible.
As a foundation I've been using the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream. This has been my go-to product for about a year now and I love the fact that it provides a decent amount of coverage, feels light and doesn't dry my skin or break me out. The only minus is that I'm super pale at the moment, so it's a bit too dark (I've been using the lightest shade available).
On my eyes I've mainly been using the bareMinerals The Magic Act palette. I finally gave a break to my Hourglass Ambient Lightning Blush Palette and have also been using the two blushes included in the bareMinerals palette. Another staple have been the Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows, especially the shade 05 Rosy Brown that I love using on my outer lower lash line. I finally got my hands on one of the Maybelline Color Tattoos from their Leather Effect Line in Creamy Beige and it's even more gorgeous than the other two neutral shades that I have - I'll try to have a review up next week.
As I mentioned in my last post I've fallen in love with the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Cheat. It's very comfortable to wear on it's own, but I also loved pairing it with Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in 54 Boy. It has a lightweight formula that feels hydrating and provides a shimmery & sheer wash of color. Another lip product in my current rotation is Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick in 720 Notting Hill Nude - a well pigmented brownish peachy shade that is perfect for everyday wear.
I also wanted to add a non beauty related favourite. I'm a pretty avid fan of several TV Shows and I wanted to mention Broad City. It follows two females in their early/mid twenties in New York City and can be a bit disturbing and awkward at times, but mostly it's freakin' hilarious! Their second season just ended. If you've ever been a fan of 30 Rock or The Office it would be perfect for you. Plus you get to see a lot of New York and I'm only more determined to visit it, after watching this show.

What are some of the products that you've been loving this month? Let me know in the comments.

2 komentarja:

  1. Great products, love the packaging on the palette! x

    The Belle Narrative

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I want to try these Color Tatoos for ages now (; love your choice

    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši