petek, 10. april 2015

Garnier Oil Beauty Oil-Infused Nourishing Scrub Review

I just realized that I haven't reviewed too many body care products, except for those that I feature in my empties posts, so I decided to write about this one that has been a staple in my shower routine. The Garnier Oil Beauty Oil-Infused Nourishing Scrub was a very pleasant surprise when I got it last summer and I've loved using it since.
Usually scrubs from the drugstore leave my skin even drier or the particles inside are too small to do the job properly. This Garnier scrub is formulated with 4 oils - Argan, Macadamia, Almond & Rose, that help nourish the skin, make it feel smooth and looking radiant and replenished with moisture. The particles inside are small to medium sized, so the scrub is not too harsh on the skin. What's best about it, is the fact that the formula changes from a gel/thicker oil to a luxurious cream (see below) that can easily replace your daily shower gel. In the winter I found myself needing to apply another moisturizing product after I used it, but when I used it in the summer or fall, the oily formula of this scrub felt nourishing and hydrating enough. The oil does not leave any residue on the skin.

The fragrance is also very rich, with a floral base and argan oil being dominant, and it actually lingers on the skin for a while. I feel like this product could easily pass as a more affordable alternative to the pricier scrubs from The Body Shop.
You can find it at your local drugstore, at Boots or FeelUnique. The same range also includes the Ultimate Beauty Oil and a Body Lotion (I haven't tried any yet).

3 komentarji:

  1. Tale je res zakon, jaz se sploh ne morem naveličat vonja :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Woww, this looks great! Thanks for sharing :) xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši