petek, 27. marec 2015

Net-A-Porter Valentine’s Beauty Kit Box

Every couple of months Net-a-Porter releases a themed Beauty Box featuring a range of luxury items available on their website. I love trying out new products from different price points, so when I saw this box was still available when they had a free shipping promotion going on, I immediately knew I wanted to try it out, before it got sold out again.


I won't loose my words about the packaging - if you've ever ordered anything from Net-a-porter you know that they have a signature black packaging that is stylish and timeless. All the items came carefully wrapped in tissue paper inside of a sturdy black box. There was also a fold out card containing detailed descriptions of all the items included.
There are 9 products inside, for the cost of 55 €. I was mostly looking forward to trying out the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream and Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer.

-Jurlique Nutri-Define Retexturizing Serum (15 ml): I haven't tried it out yet, because I'm in the middle of testing other face products at the moment. It's supposed to be a firming and lifting skin product.
-Charlotte Tilbury’s Mini Magic Cream (15 ml): It’s a rich moisturizer that feels very hydrating, without being greasy. I've only used it a couple of times, but so far it seems to be very good even for my acne-prone skin. It's also a great product to prep the skin with for foundation.
-Radical Skincare Revitalizing Mask (30 ml; This product is full sized): this mask has a very interesting creamy liquid texture that turns into a foam once you apply it to your skin. There it starts to bubble and feels tingly on the skin. It only needs between 3-5 minutes, so it's a very quick treatment that leaves the skin glowing and refreshed.
-Bamford’s Geranium Hand & Body Wash (50 ml): This has a strong minty and refreshing scent. It lathers up nicely and leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed. I'll be saving it to travel.
-LAFCO Chamomile Lavender Soap (130 ml): This soap has a sweet and refreshing scent and doesn't feel too drying.
-Serge Normant Meta Sheer Dry Finish Oil (50 ml): I've never heard of this hair care line before but after trying this Dry Finish Oil I'm in love. The scent of this product is incredible and the oil feels very lightweight, adds texture and shine, and doesn't make my hair greasy. I think this product is my favourite from the box!
-Eyeko Mini Black Magic Mascara (4 ml): I've never tried anything from Eyeko before and I'm saving this mascara until I run out of another product, because I don't like having more than two mascaras open at the same time.
-Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer (5ml): I've seen many raving reviews for this one, so I was excited to try it out. After testing it out a couple of times I really like it. It masks the appearance of pores, keeps my foundation in place and oil at bay, while still having a somewhat luminous look.
-Anastasia’s Mini Clear Brow Gel (2.5ml): This is another one I haven't tried yet, so I'll feature it in another post once I do.

The full sized mask that was inside this box covered the whole price, so this was a great value. Many of the items inside are very pricey so this is a great alternative at trying them out before committing to buying them, without breaking the bank. Are you a fan of Beauty Boxes? This one is unfortunately sold out already, but I think there will be a new box released by Net-a-Porter Beauty in time for the summer.

1 komentar: