ponedeljek, 23. marec 2015

Lush Yummy Mummy Body Conditioner Review


Two weeks ago I posted a Lush Haul and today I wanted to share a review for one of the items I purchased and have alsolutely loved using since - the Yummy Mummy Body Conditioner.

The Yummy Mummy Body Conditioner was released in time for Mother's Day and is made from Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Fresh Strawberry Juice and Brazilian Orange Oil. It smells absolutely divine! The conditioner has a thick creamy consistency. I apply it in the shower after my usual shower gel, gently massage it into the skin and wash if off. I find that I use a smaller amount than I normally would with a usual body butter. It leaves my skin super soft and scented like fresh strawberries and cocoa butter, with a touch of toffee fragrance. The scent lingers on the skin for hours, while the skin stays soft and nourished for the entire day. I've tried a similar product from Nivea (In-Shower Body Lotion) a while ago but I found it way too greasy and hard to wash off - this one is the complete opposite, it actually sinks into the skin and leaves a comforting moisturising feel.
Despite being on the pricier side I think this Body Conditioner is well worth it's price. If you find yourself in the area of a Lush shop (Koper/Ljubljana/Maribor in Slovenia) make sure you check it out and give it a sniff.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar