sobota, 14. marec 2015

Lush Haul #2

This week I popped into Lush to pick up a couple of items and wanted to share what I got. A couple of years ago I was a huge Lush fan and was using a bunch of their products daily but then for some reason forgot about them and only recently I've been slowly getting to know them again.
I've talked about the Mask of Magnaminty several times before (review) and because I've run out of it recently I had to pick up another one. I love using it once or twice a week because of the effect it has on my skin.
I've seen several bloggers mention the newly released Yummy Mummy Body Conditioner from their Mother's Day collection and I wanted to check it out in store. I've sniffed their Ro's Argan Body Conditioner several times but never liked the scent enough to purchase it, but this one was a completely different story - it smells delicious, like strawberries, almonds and cocoa butter and feels really nice on the skin. I'll probably get another one and actually give it to my mom this time.
The sales assistant at the store in Ljubljana was super nice and showed me their whole spring collection so I decided to also pick up the Carrot soap that smells amazing. They also have a bunch of new bath bombs but since I'm not into taking baths they seem a bit overpriced in my opinion.
Have you picked up any Lush products lately or tried anything I mentioned here?

3 komentarji:

  1. Love LUSH!! Its addictive
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Jaz sem si ta teden prvič kupila Mask of Magnaminty, woop woop! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Upam, da ti bo odgovarjala. Meni je super! :)

      Izbriši